Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Really wanted to love him coming back but is currently the weakest link in the team (and yes we have Chicksen or Maxi at LB but still the case)!

Also think JFC/March would get more game time and whilst that has advantages and disadvantages, I'd rather see it happen than Crofts play (after his 2 years here). Bridcutt, Agustein (so far), Orlandi, Dave all ahead of him/them and Ince is pukka as a bridcutt replacement but couldn't play both together. All makes Crofts surplace to requirements.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really unimpressed with him since resigning, not the player he was, I remember him scoring goals, winning headers and tackling hard! This time round none of this has been apparent and he looks really poor, even simple passing has gone from his game. I'd expect him to be a fringe player once Kemy is fit.

:shrug:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Established as a vital cog in the midfield trio now. Him, Bridcutt and Ince are our best 3 players to start there by some distance

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They covered him in a bit of detail on the FL72 show last night. Saw a lot of things I didn't notice on Saturday. Great player

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Better than JFC.....when Kemi is up to scratch, is an improved crofts.

Crofts is a great player to have when needing to battle / under the kosh.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I absolutely hated him up until the start of this season. I thought he was weak and anonymous in League One and only gained a reputation because he scored the occasional goal, and last season he was an absolute waste of time.

However, if we were to hold a Player of the Season vote today for this season so far, there is no doubt whatsoever he would get my vote. I think he's had a fantastic 20 matches or so.

Injuries were to blame for his poor season last year, he started pre season really well and I was really looking forward to having him back and adding some steel to the midfield that we'd badly missed the year before. Agree this year he's up there for best, or at least most consistent player to date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here