Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

PottowSeagull

Mar 20, 2012
Rhythmic Gymnastics Batons thrust across the room, as I now am putting my Rio 2014 hopes on hold to sit and wait till 1. Oh Please Emile, sign on that dotted line...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Crofts would fit with Gus' method of having seen someone play for us before signing them - think how often he looked at players on loan before taking them - and he would do a good job for us I'm certain. Is he an "exciting" signing? No. A lot of fans will undoubtably be left a little flat especially with the CMS situation but the last few weeks pre-season when it is all wheeler-dealing is always tough for fans to endure and the higher you go, the bigger the names involved, the harder it gets :lol:

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Deano just started off the thread about the Bloom's child. Anyone know where he could have got this info from? I reckon he's........................

IN THE KNOW.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just tell us, what have you got to lose ? If what you say is true do think that if you give us his name he will suddenly decide he doesn't want to sign because somebody spilt the beans 40 minutes before the official announcement ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Andrew-Crofts-Brighton-001.jpg

Be good to have some more of this! :vuvu:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I call BULLSHIT, NSC you are behaving like a bunch of crack whores, stop living off these desperate rumours wanting them to be true, its not real. sort your life out, transer rumours are an addiction people, they are ruining your lives.

There is some truth in this tbh :)

Tinker

PurleySeagull
Dec 31, 2011
Surrey
I for one would be really dissapointed to see CMS go, but it all depends on who we get to replace him. Plus, the midfield transfer is an exciting one as I think we all agree we missed some muscle in there last year. Trotter or Crofts would be a great addition. Zamora back? stranger things have happened....??! (we can but hope)

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Crofts would fit with Gus' method of having seen someone play for us before signing them - think how often he looked at players on loan before taking them - and he would do a good job for us I'm certain. Is he an "exciting" signing? No. A lot of fans will undoubtably be left a little flat especially with the CMS situation but the last few weeks pre-season when it is all wheeler-dealing is always tough for fans to endure and the higher you go, the bigger the names involved, the harder it gets :lol:

I would be excited, cracking midfielder who played well for Norwich. Are people getting there expectations up to high?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here