Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'd be very annoyed if it wasn't a striker because that leaves us with just Barnes and Toby for the beginning of the season,.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Hammond or Crofts would both be solid enough signings but neither would make me "very happy" .Those two words suggest to me it could be a more recognisable name. ( if there is a signing at all)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How sure is the OP? Can anyone 'second' this from a good source? Not heard anything about a press conference today...

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I'd be very annoyed if it wasn't a striker because that leaves us with just Barnes and Toby for the beginning of the season,.

CMS?

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
pissed off hoskins has broken his foot....with CMS not at his best Gus needs to get a bloody move on, not long until the start of the season and we need a settled squad. even one signing before the start of the season, whether its a midfielder or striker has to be completed in the next two weeks. we've got the money, we are on the up, SURELY the gem is still to come.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
And the new signing is:

---- -------

and he doesn't have to travel too far.

:rolleyes:

Owen Michael, you being a bit sneaky reversing the names? Is there any real evidence that CMS is leaving or is this purely speculation in overdrive, personally I think the midfielder is a higher priority I think we could survive without a striker although I want both.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I'm a believer in the old adage.....'never go back' .............................anyone thought new signing might be presented at the fan's forum tonight ??

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
I was thinking exactly the same, but noticed the post was from a JCL.

A JCL really? Do you have to have gone to games pre-1960's then not to be classed a JCL? Date joined NSC is not an indicator of length of loyalty to BHAFC.

About Blues Rock DJ
First Albion game:1962.Favourite Albion player:Too difficult to specify !.Best Albion experience:promotion at Newcastle 1979.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Getting ready for another day spent glued to NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here