Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The NSC tweet made reference to 'that name we mentioned last week' and Bozza has suggested if anyone is signing today, he'd think it's Crofts

the OP has stated it's the same player that NSC's tweet referred to

so it's now just a case of finding out whether this Crofts deal is actually happening - and whether today. imho.

Was that tweet definitely referring to Crofts?

I was under the impression it was Trotter, along with the subtle hints given in this thread:

Too hot?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The OP said somebody we were close to doing a deal with, the only obvious person is Balmy.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Alternatively, as an Albion fan who has a sniff of something positive happening, you want to let your fellow fans know that good news is en route. I know it's what I want to do - I assumed it was kind of natural for others to do likewise.

Maybe it's best you don't open any threads that hint at transfer shenanigans and just wait for official announcements.

This with knobs on.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So....you have now indicated WHO the player is but you won't just say the name?

You have a twitter so people will know WHO you are, so you're clearly not worried about staying annonymous.

So, why will you still not just say the name? It's actually pointless now

Look at the facts
I was told by by my source 'we ARE close to signing someone as we speak, look out for the news FROM 1pm today' the same person also gave me the news about TB new baby.
They also said not to name the player, which Im going to respect.
We were close to signing the same player last week, which a few people are aware of but they did not know it was back on track and will happen soon.
Am I 100% sure it will happen today? No, but I more than certain it will happen before the Chelsea game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The OP said somebody we were close to doing a deal with, the only obvious person is Balmy.

Just because Balmy is the only player that you know we offered a deal to, does not mean that he is the only one we have been close to finalising a deal with.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
eastbournenews ‏[MENTION=19724]Eastbourne[/MENTION]news
Former midfielder Andrew Crofts rumoured to be close to making a return to the Albion #bhafc

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Look at the facts
I was told by by my source 'we ARE close to signing someone as we speak, look out for the news FROM 1pm today' the same person also gave me the news about TB new baby.
We were close to signing the same player last week, which a few people are aware of but they did not know it was back on track and will happen soon.
Am I 100% sure it will happen today? No, but I more than certain it will happen before the Chelsea game.

Just tell us this

Will we cream our pants when its announced?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
this thread would be so much better if ees complicated, no? had made only one post and OSRGull hadn't made any.

the point about threads being better if OSRGull doesn't post in them is always true regardless of thread or subject.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
images

:lolol: :clap: :lolol: Just say what you see! Classic.

For me, the clear highlight of this thread.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Look at the facts

So why not say that instead? Now you've got a lot of people on your back wanting to know what's going on.

Or did you just read the Argus this morning and see that Poyet had said we want to bring in someone before the Chelsea game?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
this thread would be so much better if ees complicated, no? had made only one post and OSRGull hadn't made any.

the point about threads being better if OSRGull doesn't post in them is always true regardless of thread or subject.

Excuse me?

I've caused no offence to anybody or anything of the sort, I'm allowed to say my opinion just like everybody else but a few of you on here just like to always pin it on me, there's 5/6 of you on here that always love to make snipes at me what so ever, it's not regarded as 'bant' , it's just rude and comes across as bullying IMO.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So why not say that instead? Now you've got a lot of people on your back wanting to know what's going on.

Or did you just read the Argus this morning and see that Poyet had said we want to bring in someone before the Chelsea game?

yes because I got the news about TB in the Argus to :facepalm:

Im not one for started rumours, unlike you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here