West west west Sussex
Bit of a dilemma tonight:-

Con Air - BBC3

or

Shawshank Redemption ITV2.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear, Gloomy old Eastenders has gone West 'Am centric. As if it isn't grim enough.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sightseers on Film4 last night. One of the greatest British films ever made.

Tina: "He said he wanted to shit in my hand and make me use it as a brown lipstick!”

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sightseers on Film4 last night. One of the greatest British films ever made.

Tina: "He said he wanted to shit in my hand and make me use it as a brown lipstick!”

Fantastic film.... the knitted bikini was my highlight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh my, telly slumps further. Miranda Hart constantly referring to going without her knickers is on a par with Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Oh dear, Gloomy old Eastenders has gone West 'Am centric. As if it isn't grim enough.

Thankfully I managed to persuade mrs bulldog to give up on that soap many moons ago along with coronation street, Only Emmerdale to go now.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

I watched it tonight to see how Danny Dyer was acting. Absolute shite. He can make a good film if he uses a fack or cant in a sentence to put his point across but Eastenders isn't for him. Six months at the most.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I watched it tonight to see how Danny Dyer was acting. Absolute shite. He can make a good film if he uses a fack or cant in a sentence to put his point across but Eastenders isn't for him. Six months at the most.

I agree, pretty sure this is a flying visit for him, I don't think he is the type for a 6 day week filming a soap. He'll either come to a very sticky end or will do a long stretch inside. However that could be difficult as Alice is currently inside, and Janine is on her way in too unless she gets a good writeout.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Didn't get to watch anything until today, when I have just idled in front of TV - batteries not included, hairspray and call centre Xmas special.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here