May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I started to read my copy of "Mad Man" this afternoon because there wasn't anything decent to watch on TV

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sprout factor 10.

Yes and the outlook is not good for the next 24 hrs. Boxing Day is cold meats and our home made chilli pickled onions. It's going to be a wild one MB. Button down the hatches.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes and the outlook is not good for the next 24 hrs. Boxing Day is cold meats and our home made chilli pickled onions. It's going to be a wild one MB. Button down the hatches.

Bricks on the duvet then ?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
If any one is stuck for tele later or now. If you go on blinkbox.com (tesco streaming service) they have got loads of special offers on today. Different films and tv programmes. You can watch it on tablets, xbox. Etc

D

Deleted member 18477

Toy story 3, Home Alone 2 and Eastenders. I enjoyed the crimbo tele!

Eastenders was EPIC!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Bumped into Dirty Rotten Scoundrels a coupla days ago. What a good film! But that's about it. Not much else worth watching, except Downton, but that's not exactly Christmassy.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm racking up Tesco points with Blink Box.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Got all the footy specials (Soccer AM, Gillette Soccer Saturday & Fantasy Football Club) and Big fat quiz of the year 2013 to watch later after work

a stack of sweets and some leftover alcohol :) , may have some turkey left too- bring it on

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It was poor, poor and unnecessary.

Agree, I was disappointed with it I must say. I was really looking forward to it as I loved the original, but this was just not very funny. Pure nostalgia really.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have just watched an old war movie on 5 called 633 squadron. Not seen it before, its really good I wont ruin it and tell you what happens at the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here