Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town put up for sale!!!

All towns have crappy bits, but generally in Sussex, with the notable exclusion of Hastings it is a minority of areas that are seriously crap. Unfortunately Crawley was designed and built as a massive council estate. There are a few original parts and some newer areas which are better, a few are even nice, but it would be hard to argue that even half of it, is anywhere that someone would aspire to live.
Jeez ... do you know ANYTHING about the New Towns movement? The product of progressive social policies by both Conservative and Labour governments, who knew a lot about people's aspirations for decent housing.

Unlike the present government, of course.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
All towns have crappy bits, but generally in Sussex, with the notable exclusion of Hastings it is a minority of areas that are seriously crap. Unfortunately Crawley was designed and built as a massive council estate. There are a few original parts and some newer areas which are better, a few are even nice, but it would be hard to argue that even half of it, is anywhere that someone would aspire to live.

i have read some shit on here, but this beats it, how fu*king ignorant of you you bellend. what the F**k do you know about living in Crawley.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we've got no history what have people been watching for the last 100+ years? What you mean is no history involving silverware, which is an appalling barometer to base supporting a football club on.

History isn't all about success.
No I don't just mean silverware, I mean having large numbers of fans watching big games etc, which normally means being higher up the league. If you want to buy a club to get to the Championship or Premiership, you'd be better picking one with a history of larger crowds.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I'd much rather live in Hastings than Haywards Heath. At least there's some character to the town. Have you ever been to Hastings Old Town?

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
I Love visiting Hastings, good old stroll around Old Town is very nice and finishing off with some good old fish and chips :cool:

Nothing Better then living by the Sea !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here