Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley or Eastbourne?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
There is plenty of free parking within a few minutes of the ground. You don't have to park in the stadium car park.

Parked OK, that was about the best bit of the afternoon.
Difficult to gauge how Crawley will do, today could equate to us v 'Dale (up against a promoted side) , but not overly impressed. Found myself watching the antics of Evans and Raynor in the technical area.............what a couple of whingers, how they get the players to perform is beyond me! Saw nothing of his so-called 'better than L 1 players' either.
Then there's the crowd, Jesus what a whinging lot they are......that's on an unbeaten run as well!
Conclusion? You can keep your amateur football and thank god I can go and watch something decent next weekend.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll warn you now, Rochdale fans are absoloutely shocking :nono:

No signing for 90 minutes when I went to support them playing against Grimsby. They took about 90 and was a localish game

Must have been a different Rochdale. This lot were excellent, went a bit quiet when Southampton were taking them apart in the first half, but from about the half hour mark, they were outstanding and it was like being in an Albion away end.

Including the Oh Gary Hart song... except for Gary Jones. Pronounced amazingly Northern, "Oh Gary Joooooooooones". I didn't join in, song poaching bastards!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Parked OK, that was about the best bit of the afternoon.
Difficult to gauge how Crawley will do, today could equate to us v 'Dale (up against a promoted side) , but not overly impressed. Found myself watching the antics of Evans and Raynor in the technical area.............what a couple of whingers, how they get the players to perform is beyond me! Saw nothing of his so-called 'better than L 1 players' either.
Then there's the crowd, Jesus what a whinging lot they are......that's on an unbeaten run as well!
Conclusion? You can keep your amateur football and thank god I can go and watch something decent next weekend.
I went today and these comments reflect my thoughts, to an extent. I probably wouldn't have put it quite so harshly though.:lolol:

Tubbs had nothing but scraps to feed on all afternoon - he doesn't win any of the long balls and the service on the floor was awful. Pablo Mills had an absolute shocker. I presume that wasn't one of their better performances.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
A disappointing visit to Crawley. Ironic cheering from the home crowd when the ball was passed on the deck! Tubbs looked OK but he is wasted in a long ball game.
Fleetwood looked good for a newly promoted club.
Anyone know why there was a number of kilt wearing scotland supporters in attendance? On their way home from Lithuania?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
A disappointing visit to Crawley. Ironic cheering from the home crowd when the ball was passed on the deck! Tubbs looked OK but he is wasted in a long ball game.
Fleetwood looked good for a newly promoted club.
Anyone know why there was a number of kilt wearing scotland supporters in attendance? On their way home from Lithuania?

Yep, they had a long wait between flights to Edingburgh, so took in a game....probably about the same level as they watched in Lithuania! I can say that now they're back in Scotland !!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did anyone see John Terry at Boro?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here