Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley or Eastbourne?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Hove for me!!

pity Essex beat Middle. Now means Sussex cannot qualify even with a win over money bags Surrey. Still worth going to see Kev ' the ego' pietersen....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hove for me!!

pity Essex beat Middle. Now means Sussex cannot qualify even with a win over money bags Surrey. Still worth going to see Kev ' the ego' pietersen....

Yes they can, but only if Essex lose to Yorks and Gloucs lose to Northants and we beat Surrey

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Off to Crawley as it's a LOT nearer and it's always a laugh watching Steve Evans working his way up to a coronary - the most animated manager since Barry fry

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
glad to see a few going to lewes , its good to support a local , proper team with mainly local players and a lot of them ex brighton scholars , chris breach, a chris winterton, andy pearson , sonny cobbs , lewis ide ,and kane wells , ollie rowe on loan so come along and support the rooks, go on dare you

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Neither, I'm off to support Rochdale at Southampton instead. :)

Daleeeeeeeeeee.

I'll warn you now, Rochdale fans are absoloutely shocking :nono:

No signing for 90 minutes when I went to support them playing against Grimsby. They took about 90 and was a localish game

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I'll warn you now, Rochdale fans are absoloutely shocking :nono:

No signing for 90 minutes when I went to support them playing against Grimsby. They took about 90 and was a localish game

No signing for the entire 90 minutes?

Did they run out of paper?

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Best place will be the County Ground to see Sussex against the dreaded Slurrey with Kevin Peterson

Last match for James Kirtley who has been a great Sussex player

Have a few beers in the sun!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Still going down West as I booked non refundable flights from Gatwick to Newquay. A weekend on the piss in Cornwall with no game to see it is then!

Truro are home to Hednesford in he Zamaretto Premier. Can't go myself due to serious financial restrictions, but could be a good game and the beer is good value.

Went to the Eastbourne game & saw Tommy Elphicks brother play for the borough.
Eastbourne were reduced to 9 men, one being the goalie sent off & then conceded just before half time.
Expecting the flood gates to open thereafter but the 9 men rallied & miraculously equalized. Thoroughly deserved a 1-1 draw & the 1500 fans went home happy.

Only saw one other BHA top.

Great to cross the West Sussex border to watch a good, solid & friendly club grind out a result against adversity. Must have been a 100 Darlington fans. What a long trip!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here