Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley fans get panned

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must be some kind of Derby game surely. The 'No History Between Us' derby ?

Crawley at least will slink off back down the leagues soon

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You come on here slagging our support off!

You support Crawley mate, you even came to watch us play Millwall then slag our fans off!

PRICK!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
To be fair the OP does own a pair of chaps :lolol:

29d219fe6291c0c6129a94083287e2fc.jpg

HAILSHAM GULL, yesterday.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't personally, but yes, we have a cringeworthy bell.
It's been with us since about 1990/91, unlike most of your tourists.

Ah, this is refreshing! Normally on here people say they're pleased to see Crawley doing well as it's good for Sussex to have two league teams blah blah blah. Not me. I've always hated you jumped-up little upstarts and your nauseous fanbase, which is basically just people who can't afford to watch Chelsea. (The decent Crawley inhabitants already support Brighton). I hope you get relegated all the way back to the County League.

Keep up the anti-Brighton posts and hopefully my view will become more popular!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Quite happy with our 2000 loyal fans.
Rather that than the 10000 tourists I witnessed at your place the other week v Millwall.Is it normal for every other fan to sit there doing selfies??Cringe.

10,000 tourists ? hahahahahahahahaha

Why on earth are 10,000 spectators with no interest in the albion going to pay £35 pounds a match, or £40+ a month, to see a team they do not follow.

Joke.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
29d219fe6291c0c6129a94083287e2fc.jpg

HAILSHAM GULL, yesterday.
LOL nice one Slick, not fuax fur like Tays though, he looks like Bet Lynch from Corrie in his.

Anybody seen my sixpack, it looked like this in 1980

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
You come on here slagging our support off!

You support Crawley mate, you even came to watch us play Millwall then slag our fans off!

PRICK!
I came on here and defended my own teams support in the first instance.It was my teams support that was getting slated.......because people on here believed the bent truth from MK's Mr Robinson.
Yes, I came to watch the Albion the other week as I have done four or five times a year since the mid 80's.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I came on here and defended my own teams support in the first instance.It was my teams support that was getting slated.......because people on here believed the bent truth from MK's Mr Robinson.
Yes, I came to watch the Albion the other week as I have done four or five times a year since the mid 80's.

And talking of Tourists....How many fans did you take to Old Trafford?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Karl Robinson always moans and whinges when he loses or in this case draws a game he expected to win. I'm so glad we didn't get him as manager.

As for Crawley, generally I couldn't care less.... Thought they were a bit thuggish against us in the friendly and I genuinely believe this could be the year they go down to league 2, and that demise could easily continue (especially if Saunders remained as manager). Difficult to see how they can survive on low gates.

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Bloody tourists......Where are they now? Mugged you off there son! PRICK!
No, not at all.
Isn't it the norm for a small non league side to take a massive following away in the biggest game in their history??
Didn't the Albion infact take a shed load up to Anfield in 1990 (and again a few years ago for that matter?
I see no need for the personal insults.
And why call me a prick?Was it the first thing on your mind?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No, not at all.
Isn't it the norm for a small non league side to take a massive following away in the biggest game in their history??
Didn't the Albion infact take a shed load up to Anfield in 1990 (and again a few years ago for that matter?

at least our 10,000 tourists as you put it will be there next sat and every other home game this season! Bloody long holidays that our tourists have!

Tinpot Prick!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No, not at all.

Took 6,500 up nearly 3 years ago, our league avg attendance that season was 20,000ish - taking a third of your average home support isnt "touristy" at all.

Anything else you want to be bitter about ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here