Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley fans get panned

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Was a strange game for me, I was obviously in the north stand with my mates, whilst looking across to the East stand and seeing loads of people I knew (I'm from Crawley)
Was funny seeing them all legging it to the station though !
I don't remember any trains leaving early!!!
Had a good few jars in the pig in paradise beforehand.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So do I.We had a good few tourists out that day to be honest.What a splendid day for Sussex football.
Would be great if it happened again.

What, losing 5-0? :ohmy:

I don't really know why you're on here. Karl Robinson is a tool and more than likely exaggerating the incident. We know that.

Crawley are an irrelevance, as a general rule. Few people on here actively dislike them, simply because they have no impact, historically, upon the Albion. If you want a rivalry, you need to look elsewhere. What are Orient up to these days?

Looking forward to seeing your new 10k capacity stadium, by the way, assuming it gets planning consent (and funding). I guess you're going to need a fair few tourists yourselves to fill the 7,500 empty seats that'll be available once it's built.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Red Side Of Sussex": that's funny.

Is it a "side", as such, or more a corner, or a small spot, even?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

No, I'm sure he's right. Its like how everyone refers to Tranmere as the 'White Side of Merseyside', and Peterhead as the 'Blue Half of Aberdeen and the Surrounding Area'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, I'm sure he's right. Its like how everyone refers to Tranmere as the 'White Side of Merseyside', and Peterhead as the 'Blue Half of Aberdeen and the Surrounding Area'.

I'm with ya.

Like "Queens Park: the black & white side of Glasgow", yeah?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Sounds more like an advert for sanitary towels after advertisers have had a brainstorming session.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here