Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And people who think we're a striker light- imagine going into a Premier League season with Aaron Wilbraham as your main striker :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I mean, I know they've spanked £6 million :lol: on this Peterborough striker (and yet someone on the BBS comments how good it is that other clubs are no longer treating them as mugs when it comes to transfer fees), but Wilbraham is still the main man.

What a legend he is.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I mean, I know they've spanked £6 million :lol: on this Peterborough striker (and yet someone on the BBS comments how good it is that other clubs are no longer treating them as mugs when it comes to transfer fees), but Wilbraham is still the main man.

What a legend he is.

Still yet to score for palace, I believe

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Crawley :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wow, so we lost a bad pre season game. Doesn't change anything, most Palace fans still expect to go down regardless. We'll take the money and rebuild the club thank you very much.

How are you Sea-Girls doing these days? Still having counselling over the humiliation enforced by your bitter rivals? Still think Buckley is better than Zaha? Still planning to take your clappers and silly hats to games next season? How about shitting in the opponents dressing room? :lolol:

How about just imagining being in the Premiership :tosser:

Ask any Derby fan what they thought of that season they had in the Premiership, they've barely recovered to this day. Your are in for a nightmare year but yes it might be worth it if your owners invest the Prem money in your shithouse facilities. Gonna be a grim ride for the fans though, shame

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wow, so we lost a bad pre season game. Doesn't change anything, most Palace fans still expect to go down regardless. We'll take the money and rebuild the club thank you very much.

How are you Sea-Girls doing these days? Still having counselling over the humiliation enforced by your bitter rivals? Still think Buckley is better than Zaha? Still planning to take your clappers and silly hats to games next season? How about shitting in the opponents dressing room? :lolol:

Chomp chomp chomp

I believe I've caught (another) one :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Ask any Derby fan what they thought of that season they had in the Premiership, they've barely recovered to this day. Your are in for a nightmare year but yes it might be worth it if your owners invest the Prem money in your shithouse facilities. Gonna be a grim ride for the fans though, shame

Don't remember Derby playing rugby.....oh, sorry....you mean the PREMIER LEAGUE.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Well Buckley is certainly better than anything you can muster up right now. You won the play offs due to Zahas goals, you were doing well due to him helping assist Murray and finally it was Freedman who got you to the position you were in. Right now you have none of these.

You stumbled over the line in the end and if the league season went on 2 mire games I don't think you would have made the play offs and now the whole country will witness how shocking you are without Zaha.

MOTD :lol: :drink:

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Can't wait for the Prem to start. CPFC are going to be a huge embarrassment to that division. At least Derby won't be the shitest team to ever (dis)grace the premier league anymore.

Says the Bloke of a club who has Never Graced the PL. :lol:.. It makes Me laugh, just cause Youve got a new wonky warehouse you all think your destined for the Premiership!, Youve got a job on your hands topping that Semi final anyhow :lolol:. Your Opinion for now means Zip!! :moo:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never graced the Premiership/Premier League: no, of course we haven't.

Just like Liverpool have never won the title. The 18 they won before Sky changed the name mean nothing at all, do they?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Says the Bloke of a club who has Never Graced the PL. :lol:.. It makes Me laugh, just cause Youve got a new wonky warehouse you all think your destined for the Premiership!, Youve got a job on your hands topping that Semi final anyhow :lolol:. Your Opinion for now means Zip!! :moo:

Another one who thinks football has only existed since 2005.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

PL ? Football did exist before then , we even managed FOUR consecutive seasons in the old First Division. Palace can get promoted to the PL but never stay more than a season , when we go up we intend to stay there a little bit longer.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Never graced the Premiership/Premier League: no, of course we haven't.

Just like Liverpool have never won the title. The 18 they won before Sky changed the name mean nothing at all, do they?

How many seasons have you seen Brighton in the top tier of English football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here