Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And we lost purely because of a SHOCKING decision and would've strolled to victory tbh had it not been that. How many players did u have vs Crawley?

:lolol:

You are clueless, really you are.
We were playing a friendly, you were in a competitive match versus the mighty Newport county. Good luck for the season, on that showing you will need it

Might as well have been. It was a third string team at best.

Hahahahahahaha UTTER gold. How many players did u have tonight vs 3rd div Brizzle who've not won in the league yet? Remove the egg before you speak now... :ffsparr: Making the Nigels look like idiots is so easy on nsc :lol: :ffsparr:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
V Spurs

1 Julian Speroni
2 Joel Ward
19 Daniel Gabbidon
21 Dean Moxey
27 Damien Delaney
8 Kagisho Dikgacoi
10 Owen Garvan
11 Stephen Dobbie
15 Mile Jedinak
18 Aaron Wilbraham
16 Dwight Gayle

Substitutes
Jonathan. Williams
Marouane Chamakh
Kevin Phillips

V Stoke
1 Julian Speroni
2 Joel Ward
19 Daniel Gabbidon
21 Dean Moxey
27 Damien Delaney
6 Campaña
8 Kagisho Dikgacoi
13 Jason Puncheon
15 Mile Jedinak
16 Dwight Gayle
29 Marouane Chamakh

Substitutes
Jonathan. Williams
Owen Garvan
Kevin Phillips

Only Campana and Puncheon didn't feature v Spurs. Chamakh started instead of coming on as a sub.

V Bristol

25 Alexander
36 Wynter
12 O'Keefe
28 Ramage
23 Marange

10 Garvan
20 Williams
18 Wilbraham
11 Dobbie
24 Grandin

Substitutes
9 Phillips
32 Appiah
35 De Silva

8 Players who had not featured yet this season, williams promoted from sub to starter

Of course, that didn't stop them enjoying our ten man extra time loss to a team with momentum in which only four of our starters started the previous match. So screw the team line ups, lets laugh at them (for tonight at least).

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
You're not really getting it are you? All the players you highlighted bar Grandin,Marange and Alexander are third string players. The same can be said for Wilbraham and to a certain extent Phillips too. That leaves 6 second string players that make up the rest of the line-up.

I know you lot are desperate for us to fail but this is just clutching at straws. You lost 1-3 at home to Newport County ffs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You're not really getting it are you? All the players you highlighted bar Grandin,Marange and Alexander are third string players. The same can be said for Wilbraham and to a certain extent Phillips too. That leaves 6 second string players that make up the rest of the line-up.

I know you lot are desperate for us to fail but this is just clutching at straws. You lost 1-3 at home to Newport County ffs.

Apparently you're the one not getting it. The players I highlighted were the ones who haven't featured in your team this season (bold = not played, italics = not started prior to that appearance), that is, reserve team players/back ups. It was actually explaining why you would say third string. Hence my last line about screwing the line ups since our changes didn't stop you guys making fun of our loss.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I think you'll find we're not too bothered about losing to Newport. Were winning 1-0 until a subsequently rescinded red card reduced us to 10. FA felt ref got it wrong, that's football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't know palace had a 'third string' team til tonight. Someone's taking loooooooosing very badly :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think you'll find we're not too bothered about losing to Newport. Were winning 1-0 until a subsequently rescinded red card reduced us to 10. FA felt ref got it wrong, that's football.

I genuinely don't care. Saved our legs from an away game at WBA tonight. It seems the 1 palace fan who's (sadly) turned up on here tonight isn't taking their exit v well tho :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here