Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Lots of bitter Nigels about this evening !!

Friendly or not, losing 3-0 to a Crawley team who werent even giving 100% (according to BBS) shows that they clearly do have shortcomings and need to improve, especially when your playing a full strength teams. Still pretty embarrassing for them, especially as we beat near enough the same Crawley team the other night 2-0 !!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can see another Palace bankruptcy coming here ... Chairmen seems very reluctant to spend any money to even give them a rats chance of surviving then pocket the money at the end of their relegation season and ride off into the sunset leaving a trail of destruction behind him

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Today's friendly result aside, I think Crystal Palace's chances of staying up this coming season are slimmer than Posh Spice and in fact, I think they could threaten Derby's record low points tally in the Premier League. With no Zaha and with Glenn Murray likely to be out for the first half of the season, I just don't see who their match-winners will be.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What a crock of :shit: this post is, better than us my @rse who battered us 1st leg,did you score at Selhurst?
I recall your keeper made a point blank save at Selhurst, then you didn't turn up for our biggest rival game in history,

I couldn't care less if we lose every single game all season nothing will ever surpass beating you and the sheer ecstasy we felt at the Amex , To boom out we're the famous Crystal Palace and we're going to Wembley and seeieng all you dejected happy clappy fans file out while we rejoiced will be a happy thought for as long as I live:cool::lolol:

Oh yeah of course it makes us better over the season you lost we won the play off games then won promotion you're still in the championship:ffsparr: not to mention we've won 2 out of 3 at the Amex!!

How is this idiot still able to post?

Crawley :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Still a few quid to spend befor the season starts good run out today over 20 players used in a real mix up of positions including a few on trial
Crawley look ok to be fair

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Still a few quid to spend befor the season starts good run out today over 20 players used in a real mix up of positions including a few on trial

Don't spoil their fun, it's been hard for them this last couple of months.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
On a slightly different note.....who was the Crawley player that transferred to Reading for a sizeable fee...January or last August?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Normally, I'd have to agree with the Palace fans on here about pre-season friendlies meaning very little.

But I can't help remembering one pre-season when they got tonked by Crawley, and just about everyone else, and had an absolute shocker in the Championship. Might have been one of those where Dougie Freedman saved them on the last day.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Normally, I'd have to agree with the Palace fans on here about pre-season friendlies meaning very little.

But I can't help remembering one pre-season when they got tonked by Crawley, and just about everyone else, and had an absolute shocker in the Championship. Might have been one of those where Dougie Freedma n saved them on the last day.

The following week Millwall tonked us as well, and Ruddock couldn't play because they couldn't get shorts to fit him!
Coppell resignation came after that, and Alan Smith replaced him.
That's what you call a bad pre season.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Most of your new found wealth needs to be spent on that dilapidated tin shack you call smellhurst, so can't see much being left for new players

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This promises to be a horrible season for Palace, has anything gone right since the now-departed Zaha did his stuff against us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here