Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley 3 Palace 0

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Listening to the game on Palace Player this afternoon with a mate of mine. We had a lot of chances and missed them, they also had some but they were very clinical.*

Ollie said in the week that pre-season is all about fitness to us, nothing more. Hence our first half and 2nd half teams being very different and it being a leisurely training exercise for us.
Seems like Crawley however treated it as their cup final and to be fair, it is, they haven't played anyone nearly as big as us for a long time.*

When the third went in I smiled to my mate and said I bet there will be a thread inside 5 minutes on NSC and sure enough you didn't disappoint! You really are DESPERATE, admit it. Anything to ease the pain you experienced 2 months ago I guess...

Face it, friendlies mean NOTHING. Luton Town from the conference beat a strong Aston Villa side 2-0 midweek, does that mean they are better than them or Villa are shit? No. Your lot beat the Champions of Europe last season 2-0. Does that make you better? No. Did Chelsea go on and have a dreadful season? No.*

Calm yourselves chaps, nothing to see here.*

So we're desperate but the first thing u said when u conceded was something about nsc and then within 5 mins of the game finishing ur posting a boring biased essay on our message board. Right.....

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Listening to the game on Palace Player this afternoon with a mate of mine. We had a lot of chances and missed them, they also had some but they were very clinical.*

Ollie said in the week that pre-season is all about fitness to us, nothing more. Hence our first half and 2nd half teams being very different and it being a leisurely training exercise for us.
Seems like Crawley however treated it as their cup final and to be fair, it is, they haven't played anyone nearly as big as us for a long time.*

When the third went in I smiled to my mate and said I bet there will be a thread inside 5 minutes on NSC and sure enough you didn't disappoint! You really are DESPERATE, admit it. Anything to ease the pain you experienced 2 months ago I guess...

Face it, friendlies mean NOTHING. Luton Town from the conference beat a strong Aston Villa side 2-0 midweek, does that mean they are better than them or Villa are shit? No. Your lot beat the Champions of Europe last season 2-0. Does that make you better? No. Did Chelsea go on and have a dreadful season? No.*

Why have you posted on here sweet pea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Your lot beat us in a one off play off game after we'd hit the bar, battered u in first leg etc - does that make you better? No.

We finish 4 points above u after 46 games (2yrs running). Does that make us better? Erm Yes it does actually! :lol:

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha. They mean nothing but you tuned in to listen and then posted here. Nothing better to do?

Had an enjoyable afternoon on the Xbox with the game on in the background. Very pleasant thanks, out for some beviees tonight in Camden which should be good. You?

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Your lot beat us in a one off play off game after we'd hit the bar, battered u in first leg etc - does that make you better? No.

We finish 4 points above u after 46 games (2yrs running). Does that make us better? Erm Yes it does actually! :lol:

We are Premier League matey, you are Championship. The sooner you realise that the better! :bigwave:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We are Premier League matey, you are Championship. The sooner you realise that the better! :bigwave:

Put your ****ing cock away Nige. You know you are unable to stay in the top flight for more than a season as history proves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

albionite

May 20, 2009

Not arrogant or deluded. Shame Brighton didn't avoid paying the bills like the nigels to stay in top 2 divisions all these years.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Put your ****ing cock away Nige. You know you are unable to stay in the top flight for more than a season as history proves.

No willys out from me bud. To be fair, at least we have made the Prem before unlike you lot!

Anyway, as I say, out on the beers tonight so I'll bid you fairwell. Enjoy your evening obsessing about us on this thread :bigwave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

They already lost their Cup Final during the week. They were treating this one as their 3rd place play-off

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
No willys out from me bud. To be fair, at least we have made the Prem before unlike you lot!

Anyway, as I say, out on the beers tonight so I'll bid you fairwell. Enjoy your evening obsessing about us on this thread :bigwave:
....ahhhh Ginger Beer.

Enjoy the summer holidays.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Who's obsessing about who. Its not us writing on a rivals forum sticking up for a premiership side that lost to the mighty Crawley.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Same old same old willy waving Nigel **** keyboard warrior *yawn*

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

You spent your Saturday sat indoors playing Xbox, listening to a FRIENDLY on the radio, and then posting on another clubs internet forum?

Christ, I hope you enjoy your drinks in London, you and your mates sound like a great laugh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

So will all your games in the Premier League be viewed as simple training sessions ? I wonder what the scout from Spurs at today's game thought ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

says the person on an opposition BB

What a crock of :shit: this post is, better than us my @rse who battered us 1st leg,did you score at Selhurst?
I recall your keeper made a point blank save at Selhurst, then you didn't turn up for our biggest rival game in history,

I couldn't care less if we lose every single game all season nothing will ever surpass beating you and the sheer ecstasy we felt at the Amex , To boom out we're the famous Crystal Palace and we're going to Wembley and seeieng all you dejected happy clappy fans file out while we rejoiced will be a happy thought for as long as I live:cool::lolol:

Oh yeah of course it makes us better over the season you lost we won the play off games then won promotion you're still in the championship:ffsparr: not to mention we've won 2 out of 3 at the Amex!!

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Stupid bloody thing to say, only an uneducated person would say that. I mean we wouldn't know otherwise would we. Looking forward to seeing you on TV though, bet your'e getting all the red and white clobber ready. Is it The Ulstras that dress in black, should look good on the screen. I can see you now holding that Championship cup aloft wonderful scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here