Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Pawson

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...coz if it were Jack Taylor or Roger Kirkpatrick we'd have a chance on Friday wouldn't we?

View attachment 64421

:lolol: Good point.

But the argument is: it's not like they NEED any help, is it? Yet they uncannily seem to receive it, despite being one of the most niggly, unpleasant teams you'll encounter. It came as a genuine surprise to me the first time I saw an Eddie Howe team play: he's so careful to cultivate this Mr Nice Guy image, yet his teams are inevitably utter, utter shits who take gamesmanship to new levels.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
:lolol: Good point.

But the argument is: it's not like they NEED any help, is it? Yet they uncannily seem to receive it, despite being one of the most niggly, unpleasant teams you'll encounter. It came as a genuine surprise to me the first time I saw an Eddie Howe team play: he's so careful to cultivate this Mr Nice Guy image, yet his teams are inevitably utter, utter shits who take gamesmanship to new levels.

Agree Edna, might need a couple of shandy-tops to calm me down pre-match come Friday tea-time

(All hyphened out now)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agree Edna, might need a couple of shandy-tops to calm me down pre-match come Friday tea-time

What's the name of that winger they have, the one with the unfeasibly large head and the defective sense of balance? Obnoxious little player he was, last time I went to whatever their stadium is called these days.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What's the name of that winger they have, the one with the unfeasibly large head and the defective sense of balance? Obnoxious little player he was, last time I went to whatever their stadium is called these days.

Not that Ritchie fellow?

big-head-blue-hair.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Question is, at what point will Bournemouth get their regulation, if not quite statutory penalty, and which of their diverse "stars" will earn it ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Question is, at what point will Bournemouth get their regulation, if not quite statutory penalty, and which of their diverse "stars" will earn it ?

You're having some of my "Guess the minute" sweepstake then?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Do you mean Harry Arter? Obnoxious little git - I think he's a winger (may be wrong).

He was on loan at Carlisle, and scored their 92nd minute equaliser to make it 3-3 at Withdean, and came and celebrated in front of the South Stand, around H block. Tosser.

I wish I'd seen his face after Bridcutt smashed in the winner after 94.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you mean Harry Arter? Obnoxious little git - I think he's a winger (may be wrong).

He was on loan at Carlisle, and scored their 92nd minute equaliser to make it 3-3 at Withdean, and came and celebrated in front of the South Stand, around H block. Tosser.

I wish I'd seen his face after Bridcutt smashed in the winner after 94.

I've just checked. Ryan Fraser is his name. Odious little twunt. Arter is more of a wild card, I believe he's usually nailed on for ten or twelve bookings per season.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I fancy a SWEEPSTAKE for the time of Bournemouth's (first) penalty. Who's in?

Sorry Edna, I missed this.

32nd minute - a 5.6 pirouette by................ hmmm................ Arter,(unmarked), two yards out of the area followed by half a dozen rolly polies towards the 6 yard box. Absolute stonewall penalty.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry Edna, I missed this.

32nd minute - a 5.6 pirouette by................ hmmm................ Arter,(unmarked), two yards out of the area followed by half a dozen rolly polies towards the 6 yard box. Absolute stonewall penalty.

Good work. I've taken the liberty of starting an Official Thread on the subject and added your contribution :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here