Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Would love this. Was one of the most exciting players to watch. Might of even improved his crossing, make it happen tony

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There is a reason Cardiff don't want him, when he came on for them at the Amex he was useless, are we ever going to get over Poyet's old team?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
There is a reason Cardiff don't want him, when he came on for them at the Amex he was useless, are we ever going to get over Poyet's old team?

I'm sure Ryan Harley is still plying his trade somewhere....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Matt Tubbs, released by Bournemouth, scores lots of goals, no transfer fees, low wages, could do a job.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Always liked Noone when he was here but wasn't too worried when he initially left us as at the time, we had enough depth to take the hit (and his final ball was usually terrible).

That said, I could genuinely see him giving a lift to our current squad and, let's be honest, he was always fun to watch even if his cross/corner almost always went straight out.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If his final ball had improved, he would have it all ... and wouldn't be allowed out on loan.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't be bothered to look, but I am sure someone has.

What's the verdict of Cardiff fans on Slade and, in particular, his approach to players? It's hard to believe that a team that is serious about trying to get out of this division in the right direction would see Dean Cox and Alex Revell as part of the solution.

Nice chaps as I'm sure they are, if they were linked with a return to the Albion I can't imagine the general mood would be one of "this shows we're serious about promotion" etc.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

byf1

Mar 22, 2012

Cardiff gave him a contract extension that runs until 2018, so I think you'll find they do want him. I've got a Cardiff City mate and he really likes Noone, he's like most wingers outside the prem in the fact that on his day he can be brilliant a match winner and sometimes he isn't.

Personally I'd love him back, we don't have enough creative match winners and he's better than Lua Lua and certainly has a better attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here