Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I always thought he was a bit lightweight and considering that the team is made up of lightweight players, I think we should get someome with a bit more presence.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It was in one of the papers either on Sunday or Monday and it is common knowledge that Slade has always liked Dean Cox ,though I must admit I'd be a bit surprised if Cox ended up at Cardiff

I'd agree with you but then he has signed Alex Revell today!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Noone was over rated anyway. Sure he had some good moments, but then so do most wingers. Was always behind Lualua and Buckley for me. Would be a bad move in mt book, rather have Bennett any day of the week.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
E Bennett >> Nooney, but I'd take either TBH. How long is Kaz out?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It'll be nice once to get Noone back.
We can prove once and for all irrespective of how lovely a fella he is, what a great character to have around the place, and a genuinely nice bloke.
With all his tricks and skills, he still has no end product, after 3 weeks of a new season/new signing purple patch.
Unfortunately, this.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know why people even bother bringing these on here. Generally, it's only reputable journalists who have any substance in their claims. 'Soccer Sauce' is a summary of most of these accounts.

Something that is 'all over Twitter' has often come from one original, and unreliable source.

If someone started a rumour as fact on the NSC twitter account most of these accounts would then copy it for themselves.

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
I think technically, Cox is a better player than No one, but there could be questions over his maturity. I'd sign Cox, and also re-sign his mate Jake Robinson, who is banging in the goals for Whitehawk at the moment. When given the chance, they played very well together.

At this rate we might as well see if Wardy still has some boots that fit or ask Robbie Reinelt if he is fit!

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
At this rate we might as well see if Wardy still has some boots that fit or ask Robbie Reinelt if he is fit!
Not at all. Both players are at their peak and under 30. Cox is one of the most creative players in league 1, and Jake Robinson one of the leading forwards in non-league football. Both comparable to Brian Horton and Peter Ward who were signed from the old third division and non-league respectively.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not at all. Both players are at their peak and under 30. Cox is one of the most creative players in league 1, and Jake Robinson one of the leading forwards in non-league football. Both comparable to Brian Horton and Peter Ward who were signed from the old third division and non-league respectively.

I'd forgive you Cox (just) but then it got silly :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here