Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result today boys...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread starter with egg all over his spotty face :lolol:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
But it's more than just a loss in this case. It's delicious symmetry, given that this thread was about us losing 3-0 yesterday. Karma and payback. 100% sure there won't be similar payback at Selhurst in January??

oh yeah absolutely 100% certain that you will not beat us in January 2012 or any other January......
oh yeah and found this for you
A few quotes from BBC London: "Second half, Palace looked like they were going to score every time they went forward. This was never a 3-0 game, it could have gone either way and in the end it was decided by two wonder goals which is so harsh on Palace"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Stupid ****. Should have waited till after today. Least we only lost one nil to leics and 3 to the current top team!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
[/B]
oh yeah absolutely 100% certain that you will not beat us in January 2012 or any other January......
A few quotes from BBC London: "Second half, Palace looked like they were going to score every time they went forward. This was never a 3-0 game, it could have gone either way and in the end it was decided by two wonder goals which is so harsh on Palace"

It was though mate. Keep up.

[/B]

Even sweeter :lol:

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Do you go to every game then? Nah, thought not. Saving my money for the theatre of dreams.

To be fair, Brighton has always had a bigger and better away following than the palarse ... Always will so the answer to your question is probably, yes, yes he does.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Stupid ****. Should have waited till after today. Least we only lost one nil to leics and 3 to the current top team!!

But you lost 3-0 to Ipswich and we beat them 1-0. What a stupid logic!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
How many did you take to Leicester then?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
To be fair, Brighton has always had a bigger and better away following than the palarse ... Always will so the answer to your question is probably, yes, yes he does.

Laughable. Last season you took 100 more than us on average despite you romping to the title and we were down in the bottom 3 most of the year and couldn't buy an away win. I've been to 5 away games already this year but couldn't afford both today and Man U. I suppose I'm plastic for choosing the cup tie? Pathetic argument

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We had 12 attempts on goal. How many did you have yesterday? 1? Where are you in the league? Who beat you at the Amex to become the first ever league team to ever win there? Who's the twat the now!! :moo:

I'd say you are-you're Palace and therefore will always be a twat.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You lost your high ground with that comment you plastic f***,will you be wearing your MUFC top when your at Old Trafford or your Palace one?

don't be too harsh-
when i Google....Plastic Brighton i get this
images

yet when i Google Plastic Palace i get this
images

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You lost your high ground with that comment you plastic f***,will you be wearing your MUFC top when your at Old Trafford or your Palace one?

Season ticket holder for 11 years you f*** wit and regular away follower. Let me guess, you bought you first ever season ticket this year, just like the other 12,000 plastics?

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Why are people calling him a plastic? He might be a bit downs but if you think he's a plastic supporter for choosing Man United over Leicester away on a Sunday (which it has just been proved was the right call) then you need your head tested.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
shouldn't you be walking back to the railway station/coach/car rather than posting on here

Leave him alone, he catches the Sunshine Variety Coach

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Why are people calling him a plastic? He might be a bit downs but if you think he's a plastic supporter for choosing Man United over Leicester away on a Sunday (which it has just been proved was the right call) then you need your head tested.

Good man. I may be a Palace c*** but I'm defo not a plastic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here