Cracking result today boys...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
We could lose 20-0 but we'd still be above you. JAT

Indeed, but this is our first season in the championship, lets see where our clubs are at end of this season/next couple seasons.
We have a great manager, stadium, support & we get to live near or in brighton..
You have a shite stadium, chavs & you live in or near war torn Croydon :bhasign:

Best of luck for tomorrow

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Indeed, but this is our first season in the championship, lets see where our clubs are at end of this season/next couple seasons.
We have a great manager, stadium, support & we get to live near or in brighton..
You have a shite stadium, chavs & you live in or near war torn Croydon :bhasign:

Haha, so deluded! In reality you have a manager and squad that looks totally out of their depth. You all bummed Gus when you were in League One but now the step up is proving a bit much and his star is fading. The great start you made this season makes it all the more funnier, I bet most of you thought you'd do a Norwich back in September.

You say your support and stadium is good but I saw something totally different on 27/09/11. You play in a wonky warehouse and your fans are pretty quiet in all honesty. We outplayed you and outsung you face it, going down as the first ever league team to beat you at the Amex.

And we don't all live in Croydon mate. I live in a lovely part of Surrey (I suppose that makes me a Nigel right?)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Haha, so deluded! In reality you have a manager and squad that looks totally out of their depth. You all bummed Gus when you were in League One but now the step up is proving a bit much and his star is fading. The great start you made this season makes it all the more funnier, I bet most of you thought you'd do a Norwich back in September.

You say your support and stadium is good but I saw something totally different on 27/09/11. You play in a wonky warehouse and your fans are pretty quiet in all honesty. We outplayed you and outsung you face it, going down as the first ever league team to beat you at the Amex.

And we don't all live in Croydon mate. I live in a lovely part of Surrey (I suppose that makes me a Nigel right?)

and yur lot didn't look out of your depth last year?..lol

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Butterscotch sundae with walnut praline

Rich, sticky butterscotch sauce and shards of crunchy walnut praline transform bought ice-cream into a delicious sundae. Alternatively, raid the fruit bowl for a few bananas and create sticky, butterscotchy banana splits. Serves six to eight.

For the butterscotch sauce
60g butter
70g light muscovado sugar
50g golden syrup
2 tsp lemon juice
100ml double cream

For the walnut praline
100g granulated sugar
50g walnut halves, roughly broken up
½ tsp flaky sea salt

To make the sauce, put the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium-low heat and stir until the butter has melted and everything is blended together. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring, for five minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and then the cream, return to the heat and cook gently, stirring, for two minutes.

To make the praline, lightly oil a baking sheet (or line it with Silpat or other nonstick baking mat). Put the sugar in a heavy-based saucepan (with a pale or shiny metal bottom, so you can see the colour of the caramel) over a low heat and stir with a rubber spatula until the sugar dissolves and turns a dark amber. Take off the heat, stir in the walnuts with a fork and immediately pour on to the prepared sheet; tilt the sheet so it spreads out. Sprinkle salt over the top and leave to set. When set, chop or break into small pieces. Layer scoops of good ice-cream with the sauce in tall glasses and finish by sprinkling with bits of the praline.

Sounds good saved this thanks

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

actually, I live in a rather nice rural part of north west France, but hey never mind if you think Brighton is THE place to live, I just happen to disagree with you
Overpriced houses/pubs/restaurants/taxis and worst of all full of Weeeds !!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
and yur lot didn't look out of your depth last year?..lol

The keyword here being "last". Face it, Dougie has transformed us and showed Gus how it's done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here