Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result today boys...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
you are for being on ur forum after your team has just been battered trying to justify that your team is still somewhat better than ours. pathetic behaviour.

As i said, we lost today but we didn't go down with a whimper like you lot yesterday, its taken 2 amazing strikes to beat us and we had a host of chances. I don't need to justify that my team is better, 27/09/11 and looking at the league table does that...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As i said, we lost today but we didn't go down like a whimper like you lot yesterday, its taken 2 amazing strikes to beat us and we had a host of chances. I don't need to justify that my team is better, 27/09/11 and looking at the league table does that...
By your logic it took two imaginary penalties to beat us. :shrug:

D

Deleted member 18477

As i said, we lost today but we didn't go down like a whimper like you lot yesterday, its taken 2 amazing strikes to beat us and we had a host of chances. I don't need to justify that my team is better, 27/09/11 and looking at the league table does that...

you're still doing it. just bore off!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We had 12 attempts on goal. How many did you have yesterday? 1? Where are you in the league? Who beat you at the Amex to become the first ever league team to ever win there? Who's the twat the now!! :moo:

shouldn't you be walking back to the railway station/coach/car rather than posting on here

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
We had 12 attempts on goal. How many did you have yesterday? 1? Where are you in the league? Who beat you at the Amex to become the first ever league team to ever win there? Who's the twat the now!! :moo:

Only 3 on target,so if your counting shots 50 feet wide then yeah 12 chances,whilst Leicester had 10 chances on target,thats the stats,so like you said,whos the twat now?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
No, just noticed the score, and remembered the thread. Thought it's quite relevant.

And to use your own words, yesterday 'was always gonna be a tough one' for us. Of course, you may not know that as you've still got to play Southampton TWICE.

For the record, I like Freedman, the comment in his direction was just off the cuff and a joke.

so we ;lost ..shit happens......and we are still above the weeds....and yeah well done we do have to play southampton twice...so we can beat em twice unlike the weeeds who have already lost to them oh yeah and to the mighty Eagles at the Tampax arena remember it weeds 1 -3 Palace

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As i said, we lost today but we didn't go down with a whimper like you lot yesterday, its taken 2 amazing strikes to beat us and we had a host of chances. I don't need to justify that my team is better, 27/09/11 and looking at the league table does that...

Beckford missed a couple of chances that even Pat (from Pat and Mick that shit 80s or 90s double act) would have scored! Scoreline flattered you big time!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
shouldn't you be walking back to the railway station/coach/car rather than posting on here

Do you go to every game then? Nah, thought not. Saving my money for the theatre of dreams.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Beckford missed a couple of chances that even Pat (from Pat and Mick that shit 80s or 90s double act) would have scored! Scoreline flattered you big time!

Please Botty, you spout so enough shite on the BBS, don't do the same here! KG and Martin had 3 clear cut chances, if any hard gone in we more than likely would have got a point. The misses proved costly as Gallagher scored straight after.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Please Botty, you spout so enough shite on the BBS, don't do the same here! KG and Martin had 3 clear cut chances, if any hard gone in we more than likely would have got a point. The misses proved costly as Gallagher scored straight after.
3-0 is an embarassment for us.
3-0 is a good result for you.

That is what you're saying. I for one agree.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Only 3 on target,so if your counting shots 50 feet wide then yeah 12 chances,whilst Leicester had 10 chances on target,thats the stats,so like you said,whos the twat now?

FFS Murray!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
so we ;lost ..shit happens......and we are still above the weeds....and yeah well done we do have to play southampton twice...so we can beat em twice unlike the weeeds who have already lost to them oh yeah and to the mighty Eagles at the Tampax arena remember it weeds 1 -3 Palace

But it's more than just a loss in this case. It's delicious symmetry, given that this thread was about us losing 3-0 yesterday. Karma and payback. 100% sure there won't be similar payback at Selhurst in January??

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
So Palarse ended up losing 3-0 away too? What, after all that gloating from a certain imbecilic Nigel yesterday??

simpson-haha.jpg

:wave:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
3-0 is an embarassment for us.
3-0 is a good result for you.

That is what you're saying. I for one agree.

No you mug, i'm saying we lost today fair and square but at least we went down with a fight unlike your two bob outfit yesterday! Embarrasing would be losing 3-1 to your fiercest rivals. JAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here