0_JS160219609.jpg
JS44762550.jpg
roy-hodgson-300x187.jpg
CnAbUNyWEAAMywH.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The only way they'll finish inside the top six is if they take them all, forcibly, up the jacksy.

Ironically, they are playing all the other sides in the top seven in their next six games. They’ve been avoiding them so far.

Their luck will run out.

They’ll be bottom six after those fixtures, mark my words.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ironically, they are playing all the other sides in the top seven in their next six games. They’ve been avoiding them so far.

Their luck will run out.

Results breed confidence though. As long as we repeat last season’s result there I couldn’t care less what they do.
In fact I’d wager if they somehow made the Europa League (they won’t) they’d be in a relegation battle the same season.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Their luck will run out.

I agree - their results are far better than their performances it seems. A bit like us last year, I think they'll finish lower this season than last year and are more likely to be in a relegation battle unless they do get a couple of decent signings in January

Bottom three for me at present on the basis of Palace (and us) reinforcing is Norwich, Sheff Utd and Newcastle with Southampton running them close. Would love Palace to be in the mix but doubt it with those three. Can't see Watford continuing their form

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Unfortunately I thought that West Ham would bring them back down to earth, but they blew it.

Palace have been exceptionally lucky again this season, but I am beginning to lose faith that their luck will run out..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unfortunately I thought that West Ham would bring them back down to earth, but they blew it.

Palace have been exceptionally lucky again this season, but I am beginning to lose faith that their luck will run out..
Palace were dreadful in the West Ham game. In fact neither side looked worthy of 3 points. Their luck has to run out one day though.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The harder we work in training, on systems and shapes, the luckier we get.
Maybe, just maybe, it might not be about luck.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The harder we work in training, on systems and shapes, the luckier we get.
Maybe, just maybe, it might not be about luck.

Sorry, all the statistics and goal quotas show you are achieving far more points than expected. Either you have been very lucky so far with your results, or Roy Hodgson is indeed a tactical super genius - you decide, as I have!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I don't really care about what they do this season (Europe or relegation), yes they have been lucky but sometimes you make your own luck. Fair play to them to be where they are especially after the last few windows where they didn't help Hodgson at all.

If it is down to luck then we'll know by the seasons end, if they are still within the top 10 then it wasn't all down to luck.

As long as we don't get relegated and we're progressing as a team then I'll be happy!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Palace were dreadful in the West Ham game. In fact neither side looked worthy of 3 points. Their luck has to run out one day though.

Try not to get involved in these silly threads too much...But that is just made up rubbish, I thought Palace completely controlled 80% of that game and even after going 1 down, I new we would come back. Scoring a winning goal 2 minutes from the end means we still had control of the game. My West Ham mate was saying that as soon as Palace pulled it back to 1.1 there was only going to be one winner and that wasn't West Ham.

Palace have had a good start ( for us being a slow stater) We have played a few "top" teams and a few of the" Others" we have been playing OK.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Try not to get involved in these silly threads too much...But that is just made up rubbish, I thought Palace completely controlled 80% of that game and even after going 1 down, I new we would come back. Scoring a winning goal 2 minutes from the end means we still had control of the game. My West Ham mate was saying that as soon as Palace pulled it back to 1.1 there was only going to be one winner and that wasn't West Ham.

Palace have had a good start ( for us being a slow stater) We have played a few "top" teams and a few of the" Others" we have been playing OK.
By "top" teams, you mean the one we beat 3-0 and the one level on points with us?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I wouldn’t bother mate, now they have Potterball, they are beyond compare .

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

hmmm top teams?

Do you mean the worst performing top teams?

Spurs (got dicked)
United (got lucky)
Everton ( couldn't score against an under-performing 10 man team)
Wolves (conceded late against a 10 man team)

Or do you mean Villa ( got lucky with disallowed goal against 10 man team)
or West Ham - fair enough you deserved that.

Surely you must concede that you have had more than your share of good fortune in decisions and the fixture list to date.
I just hope that you've used up all your luck and decisions for when we play you next.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
By "top" teams, you mean the one we beat 3-0 and the one level on points with us?

Well if they had beaten Palace they would be 3 points better off...silly argument.

When I saw the opening fixtures and at that time everyone was on about Everton breaking into the top 4 or maybe Wolves, with Man U and Spurs all but assured of a top 6 finish, to get 5 points against them is OK IMO.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I wouldn’t bother mate, now they have Potterball, they are beyond compare .

Wise advice ... you should listen to yourself.

None of us do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here