Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Cheerleaders..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
but it hardly takes a genius to work out why they had to go.

The club said they had been subject to unpleasant and offensive comments when performing, from all stands at the Amex, and that was one of the reasons they were stopped

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I can understand why some of you rekcon they're cringey etc I've never really been much up for having sexy cheerleaders at football though I hate to admit I thought the kids who used to do it before were a lot more cringey. However, some of the comments on here from some of you are shocking. The one thing I actually admired about Brighton fans was their reputation for standing up for sexuality rights, race rights etc. However, I see that a good many of you don't think that should extend to gender rights. Calling women dogs, sluts, a bit of filth etc? Wow do some of you entirely embarrass your club. For others like Granny Weatherwax who actually met the girls, spoke to them etc learnt that they were very decent girls, hardworking, caring, happy to interact with your fans etc. Do I think it's right for other Palace fans to call you lot gay as if being gay was a bad thing? No and I argue with them about it quite often but clearly a lot of you appear to be every bit as brain dead as they are.

Fantastic post

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The club said they had been subject to unpleasant and offensive comments when performing, from all stands at the Amex, and that was one of the reasons they were stopped

It had nothing to do with a number of the girls being 'involved' with members of the youth and development squad then?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The crystals looked awful on SoccerAM. Not as in their routine, but the ones they had.

Atleast they're not the Stonettes from Maidstone United. That poor, poor, chubby cheerleader.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Under all that fake tan, they are dogs, and Palarse dogs at that. I had to turn it off after 20 seconds to stop myself being sick.
Not the sort of image we would want for a family orientated club like BHAFC.

20 seconds ? That was abit premature ???

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Having met a number of the Crystals at this years REMF match I can confirm none of them were dogs, mingers, slappers or indeed covered in dogshit. They were properly lovely girls, enthusiastic, pretty and confident, and did tremendous work helping sell raffle tickets. When at half time they came on to dance the PA packed up, they danced in silence. Perhaps those who commented so unpleasantly on this thread should come to the next REMF match, buy a raffle ticket, and see for themselves.

A million percent THIS.

I was at this year's REMF and the Palace girls were extremely pleasant, sold raffle tickets at half time, and even managed to perform their routine without music as the PA had broken.

Giving up their own time to support REMF, which is I expect more than most of the posters making these unwarranted comments on this thread did.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sigh ... give it a rest, stick to boring the arse off people with attendance threads, I know that you know that Palace fans paid the St Johns Ambulance.
That is true and well done for that...but the club did rip off a lot of suppliers and companies...but that is not the fault of the fans.
As regards the 'cheerleaders',I'm sure that they are nice girls but I think it's disgustingly sexual exploration of the female body and should be stopped...unless of course I get first pick to give them a tour of my bedroom...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I suppose with young girls being your cheerleaders and young professional footballers in close proximity, telephone numbers being exchanged, nights out....could be a distraction....

Haha, yes could entirely derail their promising season

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
That is true and well done for that...but the club did rip off a lot of suppliers and companies...but that is not the fault of the fans.
As regards the 'cheerleaders',I'm sure that they are nice girls but I think it's disgustingly sexual exploration of the female body and should be stopped...unless of course I get first pick to give them a tour of my bedroom...

Exploration? Thats taking it a bit far :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hmm, were you the guy with a homosexual child? It must be in the jeans.

I do have a daughter who is gay, yes, and I am perfectly comfortable with that.

If your comment about genes is trying to imply that I might be gay, I am not. If you work on the basis that sexuality is on a scale of 0 to 10, I am fairly well up the heterosexual end of that. I have read somewhere that two things everyone will do in their lives are 1) contemplate suicide and 2) have some sort of feelings of sexual attraction to someone of the same sex. I have never done either, and given that I have just celebrated my 60th birthday, there may be limited time for either to happen.

If I were gay, or even bi-, I would be open about it, so don't try to read in to this that I am leaping hurriedly to my own defence!

And is your mis-spelling of genes (jeans) meant to be a joke, or is it a symptom of your own ignorance.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I do have a daughter who is gay, yes, and I am perfectly comfortable with that.

If your comment about genes is trying to imply that I might be gay, I am not. If you work on the basis that sexuality is on a scale of 0 to 10, I am fairly well up the heterosexual end of that. I have read somewhere that two things everyone will do in their lives are 1) contemplate suicide and 2) have some sort of feelings of sexual attraction to someone of the same sex. I have never done either, and given that I have just celebrated my 60th birthday, there may be limited time for either to happen.

If I were gay, or even bi-, I would be open about it, so don't try to read in to this that I am leaping hurriedly to my own defence!

And is your mis-spelling of genes (jeans) meant to be a joke, or is it a symptom of your own ignorance.

I had plenty of no.2 with Vicente!! :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here