Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Jake Robinson must start

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Find some way to start them both

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Drop 'em both

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

It looks as though McGhee will be sticking with the 4-3-3 so his only selection dilemma will be whether to stick with Robinson or recall Dean Cox after his fine half-game against Rotherham.

I was very impressed with the width that Cox gave us at Rotherham and most of our good stuff flowed through him - hence I would be tempted to bring him back, even if it means only bringing wunderkid on for the second half. I suspect I'm in a minority though, but over to you.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd start them both and switch to 4-4-2, but if as expected we stick with 4-3-3 I'd say Robinson.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Don't change a winning team.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Keep the shirt. He scored the winner. Would be harsh to drop Robsinon and play Coxy who, however harshly, let the team down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jake, if only because Cox got himself sent off and then Jake scored the winner when he took his place next match. Bad psychology to bring him straight back under those circumstances.

Apart from which the goal was just what JR needed to boost his confidence, he also hit the bar? He may now grow in confidence, at least give him the nod and see what happens imo. Drop him and it may affect his confidence, young player and all that?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Start with Robinson and Cox on the bench, play 4-5-1 and pump high balls up to CKR. Cos that always works :lol:

CKR HAS to play wide (if he plays) with Revell up top.. surely...

Who'd you have on the left? Frutos?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
robinson - with cox to come off the bench and unlock the defence in the last 20 minutes

Anyone know how big the Brentford leftback Charles is? Surely we can't keep getting away with this free headers for Revell thing :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports