• Under 60 Underlying issues

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Under 60

Votes: 56 29.2%

• Total voters

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Anyone who has had the jab had any side effects?

Both my parents have now been done. My Dad felt grotty the next day for a few hours but just had some paracetamol and a nap and was fine later that night.

Yep, AZ, had the jab in the morning, felt like a mild hangover by the evening, paracetamol and an early night, sorted.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Although only just over 65, currently working with the NHS so was offered the jab. So grabbed it.
Arm was a bit warm in the evening but no other effects.

74 with no underlying issues other than getting old, I had mine mine this morning at Congress theatre in Eastbourne. I hate neeedles but literally didn't feel a thing. I didn't even see a syringe!!

Very impressive organisation, probably at least twice as many staff as those of us getting jabbed. Guy on the ouside opened the door, another guy inside told me to go through a door on the other side of the foyer opened by another guy then to another guy who took my details. Then passed on to someone else who told me which stairs to go down only to be received by another guy at the bottom pointing to another guy who (you've guessed it) opened his door to yet another guy who took my details again. Then past a screen where I got jabbed which must have taken no more than two minutes, most of which was taken up by me taking off my coat and jumper. Then on to yet another guy who waited while I put said coat and jumper back on and then passed me on to a final guy who let me out through the fire exit.

They must have been bored silly!! So many people opened doors for me I felt I should have tipped them!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
74 with no underlying issues other than getting old, I had mine mine this morning at Congress theatre in Eastbourne. I hate neeedles but literally didn't feel a thing. I didn't even see a syringe!!

Very impressive organisation, probably at least twice as many staff as those of us getting jabbed. Guy on the ouside opened the door, another guy inside told me to go through a door on the other side of the foyer opened by another guy then to another guy who took my details. Then passed on to someone else who told me which stairs to go down only to be received by another guy at the bottom pointing to another guy who (you've guessed it) opened his door to yet another guy who took my details again. Then past a screen where I got jabbed which must have taken no more than two minutes, most of which was taken up by me taking off my coat and jumper. Then on to yet another guy who waited while I put said coat and jumper back on and then passed me on to a final guy who let me out through the fire exit.

They must have been bored silly!! So many people opened doors for me I felt I should have tipped them!

Didn't you have to sit down for 15 minutes, before leaving the building?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Interested to see over 60s have been vaccinated. Are you NHS. ? Its great that the 60-65 group are being done as I did not realise we were at that point.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am 60, my work overlaps with NHS connections, had the Phizer jab late Jan. Bit of a sore arm for 2-3 days otherwise nothing to report.

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Had the AZ on Friday due to a number of health issues. Don't feel too bad but have had mild flu like symptoms and a "heavy" arm since.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Didn’t vote because I haven’t had the jab yet.

But I’m 67 and it’s booked for Thursday.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I'm 58 , had the Pfizer on 8th Jan arranged through work. I'm doing dementia assessments .
No problems , maybe a slight headache 48hrs later ( although that may have been alcohol related )
Still waiting for the second one . However one of the doctors I work with ,said she felt very rough for a couple of days after her second.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Oxford AZ. I'm under 60, The wife's surgery were adminstering Vaccines and had a few left over at the end of the run. offered to spouses rather than going to waste.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I had the Oxford AZ jab last Saturday, just over 65 but i have COPD due to work from the 70s. in and out of my local doctors surgery in 10 minutes.
Strangely I had a tight chest just above my ribcage for 24 hours, took paracetamol and felt fine. I pur that down to my problem being my lung function.
Feel great now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm caught in a bind. I can get it at work (hospital university campus) but I can't book, and it's a 55 mile journey into work, and I can work from home. I'm only 62 so I'll have to wait till Faversham medical calls.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Out of interest how do they contact you for the jab?

I’m 67 and my wife 66, living just outside Southampton.just over a week ago we both had emails telling us our group/tier was now being dealt with. Over the weekend we had letters telling us we could either 1) book online or 2) wait to be contacted by our GP surgery.

We chose to book online, which we did today, and booked for this Thursday at a Centre 5 miles away. One centre closer (1 mile away) would have been Tuesday next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here