Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coventry v Luton to decide who finishes bottom of the EPL next season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My brother in law is a sky blue so we will be sorting out tix for the final. Come on Vic and the boys. Give us a goal.

And a lovely 6 points for The Albion next season.

Edit yes one of the most entitled threads this century. Have I gone all blud/fam?

Possibly. Seen. Wa-dada. Selassie-I.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You back on the morphine/codeine again?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And it’s not even Fridat

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My brother in law is a sky blue so we will be sorting out tix for the final. Come on Vic and the boys. Give us a goal.

And a lovely 6 points for The Albion next season.

Edit yes one of the most entitled threads this century. Have I gone all blud/fam?

Possibly. Seen. Wa-dada. Selassie-I.
"We should be beating #TeamsLikeCov" 🤣🤣

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Delighted it’s these two and some fresh new blood into the Prem. Would prefer Coventry as they really have been through the wringer with a lot of similarities to our struggles, but Luton going from non league to the top would be a pretty special story. Scum fans though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From reading your post I assumed you were under the influence of drugs :lolol:
Well, I was channeling the late 70s at the end, there, and I admit it could get very Cloudy of an evening back then, cloudy with bafflin' smoke.

But no, just another one of my occasional flights of fancy. I have them, you know.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As all I can remember of Luton was the JPT final about 15 years ago. Some of the most unpleasant fans I've ever encountered and that was when they won.

Aside of this, some rise of a club in the Conference only a decade ago and an incredible rise for Coventry with all their goings on.

Whatever the result, both teams rise is an inspirational to others....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here