Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Coming down from notts, some of the places up here really are like living in the Victorian times. With a lack of chance creation i can't see us scoring many, and problems at the back don't fill me with confidence. 21 to Coventry.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
May scrape a draw...........depends how many we get sent off tho'!!
Seriously,I would be happy with anything but a loss and it would be good to see us score a goal or two and get no sendings off or bookings.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
1-1.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope for a win, but head says if we can get a draw and not lose dunk or greer through suspension for the saints game, then it will be a good result.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Next three days, biggest of the season....Six points and we are flying again. Two losses and I will be fearing what the next few months will bring. For the record I think we will win today.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Morning....on the train on the way up there, feeling a 2-0 win!!

Anybody know which is the best pub to visit pre game? Where r others heading??

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Albion to win. One of the Dev squad lads to come on for Harley after 65 minutes and keep the shirt after showing what effort, commitment, skill and practice can do, ideally a Forster-Caskey set-piece winner. Mind you, if Harley shows any of the above for once I'll be surprised, but grateful!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
6-0
Harley & Paynter hat tricks

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
God I'm all at sixes and sevens with my days - just switched the tv on and football focus was starting and I thought ? Why is this on a weekday! Then I remembered its Saturday - come on the albion - we so need a win away - especially as Southampton have just lost ha ha ha x

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're in awful form and have most of our first team players either injured or suspended. Obvious Coventry win. 2-0.

(well it works for the cricket :jester: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here