Coventry - a realistic chance of getting 3 points?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I know one thing, if we lose on Saturday against a poor side and draw another blank, the shit will really start flying. I'm going for a much improved attacking performance and a 3-1 win, based on nothing other than pure optimism.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
These are the sort of teams at home and really away too that we need to beat aren't they ?

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Understandably this site has made pretty grim reading over the last 36 hours but I think we need to draw a line under the Southampton game (we were always gonna get beaten, they are better than us) and move on. We're not the best team in this division but we're not the worst either and mid-table in April will be just fine for me. We should beat Coventry and that's something to look forward to.

I think that we will have El Abd, Buckley and possibly Hoskins and Vicente available - no isn't that cause for optimism? We need to get behind the lads and roar them on to victory and not let last weekends defeat get to us.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAGUUUUUUUULLLLLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance. We will lose 0-3 cos we are crap and the worst team in the championship. Realistic eh?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'll be happy if we play two wingers.

That is all.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
--------------Harper------------
Calde------GG-------Dunky-----Vincelot
------Bridcutt--------Reyes------
--------------Vicente---------------
Buckley-------------------------Nooney
----------------CMS------------------

Subs: Casper, Paints, Spaz, KLL, Hoskins.
I think I would like to see this, if all fit.

Harper has gone.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I want to see an attacking game right from the start with both Noone and Lua Lua playing, this should really give us the chance to forget the Saints result and set us up for the next match

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Harper has gone.
If you bother to read the whole thread before trying to be a smart arse, the you would see someone beat you to it!
See?
Apart from Harper's gone back to Newcastle :down:

Also if you checked the time of my post you might notice that it was posted before the news broke!
Next time you try to be a dick check the facts.:p

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If you don't want to be flirting with relegation, you need to be beating Coventry at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports