Coulsdon BHA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Does anyone on here own the car parked in Woodmansterne road Coulsdon quite often with bha stickers in the window.Been there for ages and not vandalised I dont know what this town is coming too.;)

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Coulsdon should be nuked as anybody who's driven up the M23 and got stuck in the bottleneck it causes will agree.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bhaexpress said:
Coulsdon should be nuked as anybody who's driven up the M23 and got stuck in the bottleneck it causes will agree.

Would a huge crater not slow the traffic flow a tad too??????

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I've been working in Coulsdon for the last month and I haven't seen one Palarse shirt yet.Are they all in hiding?Seen plenty of Chelsea,Arsenal and Man Utd though.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
sams dad said:
I've been working in Coulsdon for the last month and I haven't seen one Palarse shirt yet.Are they all in hiding?Seen plenty of Chelsea,Arsenal and Man Utd though.
You must have your eyes shut.Unlike you whitehawk residents our kids go to school.:salute:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
bhaexpress said:
f*** off another way then we dont want you arseholes polluting our air.When the by-pass is finished we can then claim we are no longer on the london -brighton road which is worth the money itself.

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
I'm pretty sure I saw a lad playing football in a yellow Albion away top, in the park in Purley that you can see from the train, on tonight's journey home.
Good lad.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
spidey said:
I'm pretty sure I saw a lad playing football in a yellow Albion away top, in the park in Purley that you can see from the train, on tonight's journey home.
Good lad.
:nono: That was a sutton top.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
26-10-02 said:
f*** off another way then we dont want you arseholes polluting our air.When the by-pass is finished we can then claim we are no longer on the london -brighton road which is worth the money itself.

Are you mental or on drugs ?

The best thing to come out of Coulsdon is the A23.

Southbound, of course.:smokin:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Because no one would wear yours around here.I have not seen a bha one in 40 years .And believe me I would notice as it would put me in a bad mood for the week.:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
26-10-02 said:

Well, there is one thing to be said about Coulsdon, it's a dump but at least it prepares you to face the squalor that is the open sewer named Croydon.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
bhaexpress said:
Well, there is one thing to be said about Coulsdon, it's a dump but at least it prepares you to face the squalor that is the open sewer named Croydon.
WORTHING?:ohmy: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
spidey said:
Ah, so youre just assuming it was Sutton.
The sponsors name looked mightily like Skint.
I'll tell my son to drop in on the way back from school in future.;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
26-10-02 said:
WORTHING?:ohmy: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh I don't know, at least we don't have to put up with revolting spectacle of your mother and your sister selling themselves.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
bhaexpress said:
Oh I don't know, at least we don't have to put up with revolting spectacle of your mother and your sister selling themselves.
God you are a funny !!!!.I would love to meet you and you can say that.My pm is always open mouthy tosser.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Trouble is, with all the crap you talk and with the way you look how could I tell your face from your arse ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports