Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Watford match get nasty ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I recall going to two end of season away matches that were "must wins" for the Albion. One was at Grimsby, the other at Ipswich. We were relegated both seasons, but I felt close enough to the team, the club and the players to want to be there to lend my support. This season? Not interested. I just do not feel a real connection with the club, the chairman, the manager or the players right now.

Nutshell.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Il look on the bright side, if watford beat us, and Bournemouth slip up, they will then fall into the play offs.
im very jelous and would ratner Bournemouth slip up in the play offs under pressure. Its surposed to be our turn for the glory

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I've tried ripping up a plastic card ...not easy ...best cut it up with scissors beforehand ..whether you can reach PB from where you are sitting is the question.

The problem is the 10 pound you have to cough up to replace the card once you calm down. Another win for barber

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll be mightily amused if the players all exit stage left immediately after the final whistle, and then somebody starts a thread on here entitled Ungrateful Bloody Players Can't Be Arsed To Do Lap Of Appreciation For Fans.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I shall indeed depart after shedding a tear, and a round of applause for my faithful old seat. A loyal and trusted companion since day 1 but now the time has come to move on to a fresh seat for next season.
Farewell O loyal one, a new backside will you enjoy next term with new players, fresh optimism and goals goals goals galore.
Adieu

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I won't stick around post match if they even contemplate a player parade which to be honest would be a total insult to the fans.

There needs to be wholesale changes at BHAFC on the player front which could take a year or two to get sorted such is the mess.

The club has a big issue to think through, relegated and perhaps some success or stay up and more of the same which will be a huge challenge with 1901 renewals at the end of next season.

D

Deleted member 2719

I recall going to two end of season away matches that were "must wins" for the Albion. One was at Grimsby, the other at Ipswich. We were relegated both seasons, but I felt close enough to the team, the club and the players to want to be there to lend my support. This season? Not interested. I just do not feel a real connection with the club, the chairman, the manager or the players right now.

Too right, good post and needed bumping.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials

Nail/Head. The only thing I would change is chairman to CEO.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Never mind 14,000 in attendance, Watford should bring a shedload. Imagine if (if, if only...) positions were reversed and we were going to VR with automatic promotion in our hands, it would be the ticket binfest of all time, loads in the home end etc. I know Watford aren't the most fanatical, but surely they will bring as many as Norwich did?

PG

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If there are Watford fans in other areas of the ground then with the mood of a lot of ours it could go bad. I know football has 'moved on' and is 'better' than it was, but, the only time in the last 10 years that I have felt like going back in time a decade or two was Arsenal this season. I can take losing, I'm used to it, but when you have mug fans like theirs sitting in our seats giving it loads, and the stewards do nothing when said stewards are normally like the SS when it comes to BHA fans, then I was all for a few 'lessons' being dished out.
If there are any issues I can see it being home on home though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here