hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
An outstanding, seminal performance from multiple Grammy winning sensation Katy Perry. Truly one of the great turns of our time. Echoes of Queen at Live Aid.

People will be talking about this at work on Tuesday all over the country and indeed the globe.

A masterclass.
Wrong account, Crodo.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
An outstanding, seminal performance from multiple Grammy winning sensation Katy Perry. Truly one of the great turns of our time. Echoes of Queen at Live Aid.

People will be talking about this at work on Tuesday all over the country and indeed the globe.

A masterclass.
Mrs DiS asked me who she was and said she was cr@p. I’m inclined to agree with her.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

A masterclass.
you pissed or piss taking?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great finale

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

She is the complete package. World class vocals, a pioneer of fashion and some of the finest pop hits since The Four Seasons or Kylie Minogue. Quite spectacular.
you pissed or piss taking?
neither, I am just astonished that they somehow convinced such an incredible talent to perform at this event. What an amazing coup for the organisers.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

A masterclass.
You know you don't mean that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Never forget where you've come here from."

I must admit that I didn't think we'd get a song for Albion fans tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is the Royal Family gig remember ? So, it's Inequality Street.
Remember what Charles said to everyone having to catch the shitty trains... 'Mind the gap'

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don’t think my whelm is particularly over.

But the crowd seem to having a good time, so who cares. It’s not about you.
I’m aware it’s not about me! People are enjoying it. Fair enough. If I were by myself, I wouldn’t be watching it. Each to his or her own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here