Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CORBYN, McDONNELL AND LIVINGSTONE.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
both clutching a little there
we are going to war, without a thought as to what will happen afterwards

My friend, with respect, start to think a bit more before posting. Two posts gave you the facts with regard to numbers, though doubtless you did not want to see that. Now you change tack, and talk about what little thought has gone into any aftermath. In the light of Iraq, I strongly suspect that rather more thought has gone into the situation, though whether it will be enough is hard to predict in such a maelstrom as the Middle East. I don't know about forethought, but I DO know that you, like I, cannot possibly be in a situation to make such an assertion.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Jeremy Corbyn is seen as an unpopular leader across almost all demographic groups and leads a party whose voters are increasingly out of step with majority opinion in the country.

Since the election, Labour has attracted voters from two main sources: the Liberal Democrats and the Greens, many of whom hold views on immigration, defence, welfare and patriotism that are at odds with public opinion.

At the same time, Labour has retained only two-thirds of its own voters, according to a YouGov poll I am releasing on Monday.

The voters who have deserted the party since May hold views reflecting public opinion. The result is that the Labour vote is now composed of staunch loyalists and recent converts; a base that holds positions on immigration, defence, welfare and patriotism which render the party unrepresentative and unelectable.

Respondents from all demographic groups are united in their strong disapproval of Corbyn as Labour leader. Regardless of gender, age group, social class, region, education age, ethnicity or residential tenure, he is hugely unpopular in the country.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...losing-touch-public-opinion-research-suggests

I know it's stating the obvious but some people seem to have lost their grip on reality and still think JC is the answer. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here