Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn about to be sectioned methinks?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The politician that just keeps on connecting with the people that the Labour Party abandoned yonks ago. Finally a true alternative vision to voting Tory or various shades of Tory Lite.

Really, give it 10 years and old labour values will be finished given the high tech world we will live in.

Unions will be non existent therefore there will be no party as no funding

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The white working class ?? Do leave off, he's detested by them.

Let's wait and see until a few more by-elections are under the belt shall we? The voters of Oldham West and Royton certainly don't appear to detest him:

'Labour has comfortably won its first parliamentary byelection since Jeremy Corbyn became leader, storming ahead of Ukip by more than 10,000 votes in Oldham West and Royton in Greater Manchester.'

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
These Corbyn threads are getting desperate now. Really, is this the best you can do?

desperate is blindly accepting whatever Corbyn and his team says without question, no matter how odd or peculiar. building submarines who's sole purpose is to be armed with medium range nclear warheads, but not deploy those warheads, is an utter waste of money. may as well ask the shipyards to build some submarine statues instead. now if it is suggested to build say a couple of extra aircraft carriers, or destroyers that might make some sence.

its like this suggestion on dividends. why legislation to ban companies from paying dividends, when you could legislate to enforce the living wage instead? its such an odd policy, attack business without addressing the actual issue. it indicates misguided purpose and objectives.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really, give it 10 years and old labour values will be finished given the high tech world we will live in.

Unions will be non existent therefore there will be no party as no funding

Really? I think you'll find that there is a significant Europe-wide backlash against Greed Is God.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The politician that just keeps on connecting with the people that the Labour Party abandoned yonks ago. Finally a true alternative vision to voting Tory or various shades of Tory Lite.

Really? What people is he 'connecting' with exactly? The illegal immigrants? The CND? The Commies? Daesh? Really would like to know, he has no connection with me whatsoever.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am beginning to think that Corbyn is a Tory plant. Surely this bloke has been put in to make Labour not electable and a decoy for some dodgy Tory decisions.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am beginning to think that Corbyn is a Tory plant. Surely this bloke has been put in to make Labour not electable and a decoy for some dodgy Tory decisions.

and there has been plenty of them

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Let's wait and see until a few more by-elections are under the belt shall we? The voters of Oldham West and Royton certainly don't appear to detest him:

'Labour has comfortably won its first parliamentary byelection since Jeremy Corbyn became leader, storming ahead of Ukip by more than 10,000 votes in Oldham West and Royton in Greater Manchester.'
I'd be interested in the demographic of the constituency, and who voted for him.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Yep its certainly an alternative. Just how many will choose that alternative is the key thing though.

The Oldham by election may be a pointer to him albeit the candidate was the kind of red tory that JCs supporters seem to detest. I mean, he even backed Liz Kendall in the leadership election

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will Corbyn even make it to an election? Probably, but sadly we will vote the inept Tories back in, over and beyond this rather loony leftist. Never thought I'd use those words again after Kinnock.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's all vote in another warmonger dripping in blood and big business money.

It's worked so well for the planet over the last 50 years.

(I'm no Corbynite but it is nice to finally have a choice).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's all vote in another warmonger dripping in blood and big business money.

It's worked so well for the planet over the last 50 years.

(I'm no Corbynite but it is nice to finally have a choice).

Not sure if you've ever noticed, but the country is run by the establishment, not politicians. He would conform if he ever made number 10. Which he won't. The civil service runs UK PLC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here