Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Constant criticism!

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
I am guilty of voicing my opinion during games but then I would quite happily let any of the players watch me work for 90 mins for £25 and have their say.

If the players wish to have the adoration of us fickle supporters then they need to be showing that they give a damn.

HCQ

and what about the other supporters who have to listen to you? or does that not bother you in the slightest?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
and what about the other supporters who have to listen to you? or does that not bother you in the slightest?

So what are you suggesting? Absolute silence?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

They can stick their fingers in their ears. Or, y'know, if they disagree, they can make their opions known loud and clear.

I don't like listening to people moaning that the ref/linesmen got it wrong, when Forster was clearly 3 yards offside, so I listen to my radio/mp3 player to drown them out and enjoy the game much more.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Some people on this thread make me laugh. Everyone is allowed to voice an opinion, trust me if I'm not happy with something I have a good moan. My right, and maybe if those who are unhappy were to make some kind of cheering noise, then maybe it would balance itself out. Can't see that happening myself. But its a football ground, not a cemetery.

A - They dont have to, they should voice their own opinions instead of sitting lifeless and silent. You never know if more people showed themselves it could lead to unity and, dare I say it, an atmosphere!

B - No. Never had any complaints, in fact the portly pair a couple of rows foward seem to catalouge some of the more amusing ditties and deploy them at subsequent games.

So what are you suggesting? Absolute silence?

He! He! Then it would defintely be like a library!

maybe if those who are unhappy were to make some kind of cheering noise

Instead of rustling the tin foil on their sarnies at half time which amounts to the most noise some of these folk make.

HCQ

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
if you are constantly swearing or just shouting abuse at players then it is not creating a better Atmosphere, so don't delude yourself that you are.

if you are constantly swearing or just shouting abuse at players then it is not creating a better Atmosphere, so don't delude yourself that you are.

Since when did voicing an opinion have to involve swearing and abusing players? Your post implies this. I dont think reminding players to challenge for the ball instead of standing off the opposing players etc is that abusive and there is no need to swear when doing so.

Deluded?

HCQ

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Since when did voicing an opinion have to involve swearing and abusing players? Your post implies this. I dont think reminding players to challenge for the ball instead of standing off the opposing players etc is that abusive and there is no need to swear when doing so.

Deluded?

HCQ

1. Quite possibly the players can't hear you??
2. quite possibly lots of other people don't find you as hilarious as you think you are.

Why don't you have a look at what the 20 or so people around you are doing? If they're all rolling around in the aisles in stitches, wetting themselves with a fit of the giggles at your constant stream of comic genius then fill your boots..
If they're looking a peeved off and start looking less peeved off when you stop your stream of hilarity then maybe just maybe they'd feel their experience isn't being as enriched by your flow of obvious cheese as you think.

Just a thought likes.

Why don't you have a look at what the 20 or so people around you are doing? If they're all rolling around in the aisles in stitches, wetting themselves with a fit of the giggles at your constant stream of comic genius then fill your boots..
If they're looking a peeved off and start looking less peeved off when you stop your stream of hilarity then maybe just maybe they'd feel their experience isn't being as enriched by your flow of obvious cheese as you think.

Just a thought likes.

Is this you voicing your opinion?

Good to see that you have read the thread and have choosen to contirbute based on the thread topic rather than denegrating it to trying to have a go at someone you dont even know and about something that doesnt affect or concern you!

HCQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here