Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Constance Marten and Mark Gordon arrested in Brighton

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Constance Marten, 35, is from a wealthy family and had a privileged upbringing, attending private school and living in a stately home in Dorset.
Police said she became estranged from her family after meeting Gordon while a drama student in 2016.
Gordon, a registered sex offender, was deported to Britain from the United States in 2010 after spending 20 years in prison for a rape he committed aged 14.

It is obviously a case of a criminal American causing great harm to a Brit from a good family who was trying to get money from her and her family.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Worry is 'where's the baby'.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s incredibly upsetting that the couple can’t tell the Police exactly where the baby is. I hope the judge takes this into consideration when sentencing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The key will be for the police to isolate her and heavy questioning for weeks and weeks. Hopefully eventually they break her.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
BY
KATIE STRICKFeature writer
@KATIE_STRICK
44 minutes ago

Constance or “Toots”, as she was known to friends, disappeared with her partner Mark Gordon, a convicted sex offender, and their newborn baby on the morning of January 7 — two days after abandoning a burning car on a motorway near Manchester, and eight years after becoming estranged from her family, one of England’s most prominent aristocratic households, which has links to the royals.

I'm really feeling sorry for "Toots." She seems to be a real victim of her family and this man who took advantage of her.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
It’s incredibly upsetting that the couple can’t tell the Police exactly where the baby is. I hope the judge takes this into consideration when sentencing.
Or won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here