Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Connelly

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
How many more chances is this guy goin to get before we realise he just isn't going to be good enough. If he starts against Everton alone upfront we are in trouble, I would rather have zequiri or even ferguson, unless he's related to mick. I know it's been done to death but still needs mentioning. Kind regards rebel

What an unbelievably shit post in every way.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Whilst I share some frustration at the lack of finishing from Connolly to suggest we bin him is absolute ballox.

At this present moment who would you replace him with, your suggestions are even more raw and untested (although I rate Swiss Andy)?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Whilst I share some frustration at the lack of finishing from Connolly to suggest we bin him is absolute ballox.

At this present moment who would you replace him with, your suggestions are even more raw and untested (although I rate Swiss Andy)?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk
Swiss andi or even that ferguson youngster

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Boy needs a hair cut, other than that he's alright.

Seemed odd that when he was subbed on for the injured NM on the weekend we started hoofing it long and leaving him to try battle it in the air against a couple big defenders.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Boy needs a hair cut, other than that he's alright.

Seemed odd that when he was subbed on for the injured NM on the weekend we started hoofing it long and leaving him to try battle it in the air against a couple big defenders.

His strength is his pace. To utilise that he needs to adopt a deeper starting position to encourage the longer ball into channels

His main issues appear to be away from the pitch

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Now, now everyone, show some compassion for the haters. Imagine you were itching to vent on NSC and get properly angry about something and then the team goes ahead and starts the season as they have, how would you feel? What could you find to criticise? Even the new covid checks failed to cause a problem. Frankly it is lucky Connollinio is still at the club right now so there is at least one young lad to get our teeth into!

To the haters I say have patience, the transfer window closes soon and then you can throw a strop about lack of signings or maybe with a bit of luck Everton will win and then you can start a Potter out campaign or spend hours berating anyone who played or even the poor girl who was too slow fetching your hotdog at half time. Cheer up, things will go wrong soon enough!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If we offered Connolly to a comparable level club, Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley, they would take him straight away.

The way I see it, people have been spoilt with the serene progress of Lamptey, White and Sanchez. That's not normally how it works with young players, there's an adjustment period. The time it takes will vary.

We're a club who has an academy as it's main source of players. In the coming years, we'll have many many more players who come in, make a good impression, then fall back a bit. Some will get frustrated or won't be mature enough to deal with people being on their case. It's just something we'll need to get used to.

If the club have got a genuine rotten egg, rather than someone who's doing their growing up in public, in a way they will probably be embarrassed about in 5 years time, they'll get rid

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Now, now everyone, show some compassion for the haters. Imagine you were itching to vent on NSC and get properly angry about something and then the team goes ahead and starts the season as they have, how would you feel? What could you find to criticise? Even the new covid checks failed to cause a problem. Frankly it is lucky Connollinio is still at the club right now so there is at least one young lad to get our teeth into!

To the haters I say have patience, the transfer window closes soon and then you can throw a strop about lack of signings or maybe with a bit of luck Everton will win and then you can start a Potter out campaign or spend hours berating anyone who played or even the poor girl who was too slow fetching your hotdog at half time. Cheer up, things will go wrong soon enough!
Lol. Btw love your screen name. A double whammy of humour. I must admit I love an insurance policy of pessimism. Happy days

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
If we offered Connolly to a comparable level club, Southampton, Newcastle, Burnley, they would take him straight away.

The way I see it, people have been spoilt with the serene progress of Lamptey, White and Sanchez. That's not normally how it works with young players, there's an adjustment period. The time it takes will vary.

We're a club who has an academy as it's main source of players. In the coming years, we'll have many many more players who come in, make a good impression, then fall back a bit. Some will get frustrated or won't be mature enough to deal with people being on their case. It's just something we'll need to get used to.

If the club have got a genuine rotten egg, rather than someone who's doing their growing up in public, in a way they will probably be embarrassed about in 5 years time, they'll get rid

Not sure about Newcastle being in that list they had Toney and Armstrong on their books....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here