Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations on your win

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure about the rest of the Palarse fans..lol

The stadium lacks passion, Sole or spirit.

Compaints about the lack of Sole should be directed to the caterers, not here. NSC does not make decisions on the contents of the pies......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
See you in the play off final :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brifhton Rock , Croydon bloke, little al, se25, dougie. Decent palace fans.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yes well done, I am gutted about the result but more gutted that we created very little, Wilf was far too wasteful IMO.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fair play except we did it against 11 men not 10 vs 12. Hopefully next season (or in the play-offs) we can more than settle the inter-club league table 'from recent times'.

OhSouthLondon

Mar 7, 2013
From the heart of my bottom, well done.
Couldn't face the BBS which I'm sure is on a melt down over attitude and Olly not getting the importance of it all.. Blah blah.
The truth is you deserved it today, as did we at Selhurst. Not having all the 10 man stuff though. Rules is rules and all that.
Enjoy.:ffsparr:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
From the heart of my bottom, well done.
Couldn't face the BBS which I'm sure is on a melt down over attitude and Olly not getting the importance of it all.. Blah blah.
The truth is you deserved it today, as did we at Selhurst. Not having all the 10 man stuff though. Rules is rules and all that.
Enjoy.:ffsparr:

Fair play.

Agree about the 10 men stuff too.

Could have very different if the best goalkeeper in the division hadn't kept out Upson's header.

And if the best goalkeeper in the entire universe (copyright BBS/HOL) had got his positioning right for our free kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here