Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations on your win

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well played , you deserved it . Pissed off now off to sulk enjoy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When are the Palace team going to turn up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well played
( that hurt lol )
Honors even 3-0 both ways
Enjoy the day see you in the playoffs

3-0 vs 11 men > 3-0 vs 10 men with a ref on side. Right o.

Fair play for it post.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I know. £15m for that muppet. So he can do a few stepovers with absolutely zero end product. C0ck

I gave him plenty of stick. However, he was playing Albion in his own at times, to be honest. Tricky customer.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Having palace pie for dinner, its full of chicken, excuses and bullshit but no zaha - don't want to eat off the floor :D

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
a2y6egyr.jpg

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Some good sporting comment from Palace fans. Well done!

Yes we WILL enjoy the result for the coming days, but getting into the playoffs is infinitely more important..... oh, and Palace below us in the Championship table would be good too!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
And about time too, what kept you so long? The law of averages finally kicks in.

Fair play to the Albion though, your team turned up and played very well, ours didn't.

You'll be pleased to know that we will be renewing your rivalry license next season. :clap:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Totally outplayed us but did say in my post yesterday that you would win following Palace to long to know they always cock up when on paper they shouldn't.Enjoy your derby win I was listening online here in the States I flew over for the Selhurst game glad I didn't for this one.

Fair do's fella :thumbsup:

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Not sure about the rest of the Palarse fans..lol

bubble wrap South East London Today 4.08pm
Very quiet going to the ground, arrived by train into Falmer station around 10.10am lots of fans around but all very quiet. On entering the stadium was shocked by the away stewards who were really friendly and polite. Noticed a few Palace stewards but they were in the background. The atmosphere was very sedate an this is how i experianced the whole experiance, We played with a lack of enthusiasim, the away support whilst better than the weeds was not as on form as normal, The stadium lacks passion, Sole or spirit,Obviously the result went against us and despite this the home fans were pretty s***, We left with 10 minutes left and there were Weed fans running everywhere to get their trains, ect. surprising since you would expect them to milk their result.We got a Train into Brighton and i witnessed the biggest bunch of melts i have ever come accross, those brave weed fans that were prety noisey on the train went very quiet when called out by a group of Palace fans. We got on the train back to croydon and i couldnt help but think that things have changed so much and the atmosphere of a derby was piss poor with an early kick off compared to previous encounters. Brighton were not great, We were pretty s*** and did not look up for it and had very few shots on goal.overall dissapointed by the big day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here