Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Burnley

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think you're looking at it through blue and white tinted spectacles.

Being dispassionate about it all, they did pose a threat - increasingly so as the second half wore on.

Baldock's industry up front was something we missed in the second half.

Agree we missed Baldock. Wilson was awful

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No Congratulations to the Burnley THUGs

:nono:

Maybe they can fail to go up automatically and the ref in their playoff semi can be called Mr Karma, and the one in final be Mr Payback ?

???

???

???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
12910684_10153488510695808_2122932163_n.jpg

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What's really funny is that Burnley fans are claiming they should have won due to the goal that wasn't allowed. The irony is they didn't attack at all when level all game so I doubt they would have pushed for the corner that got them the goal if they had been given the initial goal and, if they had got it, they wouldn't have committed the players forward that they did to get the eventual goal. They time wasted all the time when we were drawing (Ward even tried to fake injury after celebrating their second and was told to get up) from the first minute so they were obviously happy with a draw.

This obviously all ignores that they should have been down to ten men long before all this happens (which Burnley fans seem to ignore). Their latest claim seems to be that Kayal raises his leg to be stamped on by Barton. Nasty bunch of fans defending a nasty player.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Burnley will go up but come straight down. They have nothing to offer football. Dyche be found out, finally lose his voice, and revealed for the chancing div 2 failure he once was.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Crap football, crap fans. Every single Burnley fan I spoke to after the game was convinced they should have won and not one of them saw Barton as anything but a hero.
Cheer yourself up-they've got to go back to living in Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here