Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Congrats to Neal & Florin today!

That would be interesting, if they’re not still angry.
Swansman's actually a Swede, more of a Potter fan than of any particular club as far as I can make out. Last season he seems to have immersed himself in Swansea's tactics, but will now be doing the same for us. He could be quite an interesting and insightful addition to this forum.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I now have no idea what Pottertinio is going to do next week.
That makes him sound like Pochettino. Drop the last t, so it's just Potterinio.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Florin and Neal simply have to start next week against West Ham - their movement and pace looked frightening at times when they came on and pulled the Watford defenders all over the place. Add to this the confidence they will both have with a goal each in the bank already then they will be an absolute handful !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Remember someone saying they’d ship Andone out last week and thought at the time they were so very wrong. Blokes a class act and should play more of a part this season...
100% agree. Woefully underused last season. He's CLASS.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A double attacking substitution at 1 nil up says it all. What a difference.
Well it wasn't a double attacking substitution. We put two forwards on, but we took 2 off (Locadia swapped between a forward left and a striker, and from what I saw Maupay was in a similar position).

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Florin and Neal simply have to start next week against West Ham - their movement and pace looked frightening at times when they came on and pulled the Watford defenders all over the place. Add to this the confidence they will both have with a goal each in the bank already then they will be an absolute handful !

The Watford defence who’d played 65 minutes already?

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Well it wasn't a double attacking substitution. We put two forwards on, but we took 2 off (Locadia swapped between a forward left and a striker, and from what I saw Maupay was in a similar position).
Yes it was like for like but I don't think CH would have ever considered making a change like that at 1 nil up away from home with 25 minutes left.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Congrats to Neal & Florin today!

Think we should also thank lewes Dunk for the Maupay goal amazing pass.

Edited Soreh didn’t see there is a thread on the Dunk pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I liked the approach play of Propper laying on Andone's goal. He looked liked someone being told to play his natural game.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not meaning to pick on AJ, but Maupay has contributed more in 10 minutes than AJ did in a whole season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here