Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Thank Christ the LGW runner wasn't a devious CPFC fan.
I see even Spanish internationals use Easyjet.

As do Spanish golfers....I was on the same flight as Miguel Angel Jiminez (th th th th th) on the way back from Malaga in June. He used speedy boarding but then we all got stuck in the boarding tunnell thing so he should have saved his money!

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
New lineup:
Ankegren, Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter, Bridcutt, Vicente, Noone, LuaLua, Buckley, Mackail Smith. (4-1-5).
Bloody hell, & no Harley or Hoskins in there

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still going to be interesting to see how we manage to accomodate Noone, LuaLua, Buckley and this fella.
We're going to win 9 - 8

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Surely the longest player signing thread ever as befits the most skillful player ever to come to the club£ npw just need to re-read the highlights and the media reactions and by some time tonight I may be ready to rejoin the real world

I think this about sums up my feelings right now.

[yt]7I4wLdncKs4[/yt]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we want another year its our call, that is how this deal will work. It is our option to extend the deal.
How do you know that? Let's be honest, there were plenty of clubs that would have liked him, so he gets a fair say in the terms.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
How do you know that? Let's be honest, there were plenty of clubs that would have liked him, so he gets a fair say in the terms.

Because if it is with an option of another year, then it is our option and not his.

If he plays amazing we can extend the deal by a year(probably on higher wages) If he doesnt do well then he will go in june.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I can honestly say that I have never been so pleased to have signed a player that two days previously I had never heard of. But claims that he is/was better(or at least on a par with)Mata and aguerro have won me over. We're not going to drop anymore points this season. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here