Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Okay folks - I don't post much and have never done any rumour type things before so....

I have just seen Gus, Tanno and three other men entering Galileo italian restaurant in Woodland Drive.

I was buying a paper from the shop next door and it took me a while to work out what was going on.

The other four had gone into the restaurant but Tanno was still outside so I politely asked him "Are we signing Vincente Rodriquez" and he looked at me suspiciously and said "Yes we are" and continued in to the restuarant.

What does Vincente look like - I didn't get a very good look at the other three men but one looked a bit like Cristian Baz if that's any use?

This was at 1.45 pm...

That good enough for me, now where did i put tub of E45 and tissues?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Why Galileos when we're sponsored by Donatellos? It could be that it's not in the centre of town and is a quiet restuarant (often use it for work lunches), but it just seems a bit of a random one.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
He looked a bit like the first picture but I couldn't be certain - by the time I'd twigged it was Gus they'd gone inside bar Tanno, just reporting the conversation we had, not saying it was definitely him with them...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Okay folks - I don't post much and have never done any rumour type things before so....

I have just seen Gus, Tanno and three other men entering Galileo italian restaurant in Woodland Drive.

I was buying a paper from the shop next door and it took me a while to work out what was going on.

The other four had gone into the restaurant but Tanno was still outside so I politely asked him "Are we signing Vincente Rodriquez" and he looked at me suspiciously and said "Yes we are" and continued in to the restuarant.

What does Vincente look like - I didn't get a very good look at the other three men but one looked a bit like Cristian Baz if that's any use?

This was at 1.45 pm...

I work at L&G I'm tempted to pop up there

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why Galileos when we're sponsored by Donatellos? It could be that it's not in the centre of town and is a quiet restuarant (often use it for work lunches), but it just seems a bit of a random one.

I believe they have been at the Amex, so easier to get to?

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
I work at L&G I'm tempted to pop up there

Me too - that's why I was in the vicinity. Had to move my car as parked in the three hour bays, went to get a paper and there they were.

I should think they've just finished their starters by now so plenty of time to stroll across the park and up the road to check it out......probably a Sky Sports camera crew there already lol....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Its actually going to happen :wozza:

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
Hi. I have seen a few quotes.

First of all, I'm not trolling here (I'm from Valencia and I have seen him play since he was 16).

Second, I didn't say that he is the 2004 Vicente, but the games that I have seen him play in the last 2 seasons, he shows that he can be at 60-70 % of that if he plays regularly every week. He can easily do 12 goals and 12 assists at least (in 2009 he scored 10 goals playing only 1800 minutes). I'll find a few links to watch his last games with Valencia, so you can check who he is right now. For example, this one is from august last year: the official presentation in Mestalla against Fiorentina. The result was 0-0, Vicente came off the bench and...2 perfect crosses to the heads of Soldado and Aduriz in 5 minutes and 2-0 (I'm not allowed to post links, so you can go to Youtube and search: "Vuelve Vicente - Pretemporada 2010-2011.TS")

About why he would sign for your club...the last 4 seasons have been very hard for him, not playing regularly, that is the worst thing for his style of play (first the storming season of Koeman and then the 3 seasons with Unai Emery) and his main desire right now is to play regularly every week and he wanted to go to England, so he has rejected offers in Spain, Russia and Turkey.

His stats (399 games in 11 seasons and 65 goals...have in mind his bad seasons playing less than 30 matches). From Ciberche.net (I can't post links, sorry)

And thanks to those saying that my English is not that bad...that's good for my selfsteem, hahaha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here