Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Munty41

Aug 24, 2011
Got a little bit emotional watching that youtube vid ! Maybe its because i love this club and can't wait to see him play!!

vcffan01

Aug 31, 2011
Edit: was suggesting that Mesasalla was in fact Vincente but I see that I am far too late with this observation.

Whoever you are, thanks for the insights. very balanced and considered.

He's just a Valencia fan, why all the mystery? :D

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thats FANTASTIC news!!!!!!
Who was the other guy they were looking at too?

There was another guy?! Oh my....i have no bodily fluids left!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Love it!

It was worth trusting Gus. That man is a true legend. I think I have a bit of a man crush on him. Out of my league though.

Gus always gets his man. I still can't believe how lucky we are to have him as manager of our club. It's all about Brighton, it's all about Brighton

Love it.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
So are we going for black numbering and lettering on the away shirt now as that pic would suggest? Would make sense as white on lime green is barely legible from a distance of greater than 25 yards.

---
I am here: Google Maps

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Heard the news on my shitty phone today but only just got home to read it all on NSC.

fantasic fantastic fantastic. The Seagull has landed!!!!! and i really believe we are going up!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Gus always gets his man. I still can't believe how lucky we are to have him as manager of our club. It's all about Brighton, it's all about Brighton

Love it.

Where did Tony get the foresight from to hire Gus in the first place,i fcuking love you Tony.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Best bit of news, especially after the shit hole of a day i have had. Roll on the next home game, so we can give Vicente a proper Brighton and Hove welcome.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a signing - if ever there is proof we are going places then this is it for me

The only downside right now, is that despite him being a Valencia legend, there is no option to have his face on a Cult Zeros T-Shirt

quite fancy a "Vicente-The Dagger of Benicalap" in blue and white. Anyone whose good at the cult zeros photo submitting stuff able to help amend this grave error?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here