Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Complete Outsider

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Duncan Ferguson

Extensive coaching experience in the EPL.

A huge character on the touchline and around the club in general.

A point to prove after exiting Goodison Park, albeit amicably?

Long term relationship with David Weir, our Head of Recruitment.

I know its a gamble, but then again Tony is a gambler, and IMHO a better option than Jones, Dyche or Parker.

Still would love Potch but maybe this is more financially viable?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
An appointment of that sort would be a bit random, imho - he’s not a GP type at all ... it would feel a bit like chucking everything away on a whim ... all the work on our type/brand of football and tactical nous etc. Chucked away in favour of a chest thumping, work, work, work die for the badge kind of a bloke... somewhere between the two I’m okay with, but big Dunc ... he’d be too far to one extreme.

I’d file under extremely unlikely.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Shane Duffy could probably do a similar job tbf.

Although can Ferguson still run a bit? We are a striker short after all player manager?

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The question you'd have to ask is other than 2 interim/temporary managerial stints at Everton, why he's not taken any other managerial job?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Duncan Ferguson

Extensive coaching experience in the EPL.

A huge character on the touchline and around the club in general.

A point to prove after exiting Goodison Park, albeit amicably?

Long term relationship with David Weir, our Head of Recruitment.

I know its a gamble, but then again Tony is a gambler, and IMHO a better option than Jones, Dyche or Parker.

Still would love Potch but maybe this is more financially viable?

I would imagine big Dunk's first move would bring back Duffy as he is his type of player!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What about Ruel Fox?

Extensive PL experience, previously coached and played for a national side, and current chairman of a small club, who could act as a feeder for us?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sounds good. Only problem is that working for Everton for six or seven years in the recent past looks as good on your CV as spending several years in prison.

The question you'd have to ask is other than 2 interim/temporary managerial stints at Everton, why he's not taken any other managerial job?

Probably turned down several offers from CL clubs in order to stay with Everton :rolleyes:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barber said he would like someone to carry on the work of Potter; Duncan Disorderly doesnt really do emotional or intelligence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here