Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commentary now available on IPad/iPhone

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We should get some recompense for this disaster?

I bought this as an only way of getting live commentary when out of Sussex. Complete shambles and waste if money!

There must be rules about selling a product that simply does not work?

Googling joke!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Same, updated and it crashes on opening.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Worked for me ONCE. Crashed whenever I went into the player part of the app, since updating it last night it just crashes on launch. Tried uninstalling, turning my phone off. Nothing works.

How that can get out I have no idea.

Last weekend was the first time that I'd managed to get the commentary working (on Android). The app claimed that no commentary was available but by clicking on the play icon I got it working. It cut out about 3/4 times over the course of the game and again said that no commentary was available but worked again when I pressed play.

Having said that, given how long they've had to introduce this it's a complete shambles. I'd give up and just use puffin web browser if the commentary didn't shut off every time the screen turns off.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
check for updates everyone. I saw there was one available today and it claims to 'fix the commentary bug'.

Guess we'll find out on Saturday if it does or not.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
check for updates everyone. I saw there was one available today and it claims to 'fix the commentary bug'.

No update showing for me today. It still crashes as soon as I launch the poxy app! I demand a refund!!!

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
It's now been removed altogether from the app store. I thought maybe if I uninstall and download it again it might work but it's not even showing up in my purchased apps.
I guess it was removed to prevent everyone leaving negative comments hopefully they are working on it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's now been removed altogether from the app store. I thought maybe if I uninstall and download it again it might work but it's not even showing up in my purchased apps.
I guess it was removed to prevent everyone leaving negative comments hopefully they are working on it.

jesus, you're right

what a load of shite

I sat down to enjoy the Leeds highlights on my pc earlier. 19 minutes became about 40 as the video kept stopping.

Both terrible sites

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No update showing for me today. It still crashes as soon as I launch the poxy app! I demand a refund!!!

I meant to quote you

you're right!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Do keep up at the back! See post #38

It was broken because many people could not get live audio commentary

Yesterday an update appeared on iTunes, saying it was to fix this issue

Many of us have installed that update and now cannot open the app at all!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Irritatingly I had worked out how to get around the problems with commentary (simply select the 'next' fixture!) but now they have upgraded it just crashes straightaway! Hopefully they will get it fixed...

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It crashes on my iPhone, and when I try to download it from seagulls.co.uk on my iPad, it says it's not available in the UK!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Version 4.0.8 now released - bug fix causing app to crash upon launch on some devices.

Hopefully this will resolve it but I'm not confident!

Anyone updated yet? I can't until I get home later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here