Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Come on You Lot. Help Needed!

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
@Jack Straw I have some crowdfunded experience days with Athletes which usually sell through Auction, have raised £613k in donations, could they be useful? Say people donate a suggested amount and I can then give them their place?
Hi Billy, I’ve messaged Katie and she would like to have a chat with you about this. I’ll message you with her contact details if that’s okay please

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
A message form Katie:

To everyone on NSC, fellow Brighton fans and true seagull supporters!

Firstly, thank you to Tim Clayton (7oaksgull) - the original poster - for giving me the chance for you all to be able to read this message.

It means so much to me, because the support I’ve received from you all is mind blowing; by far where the majority of my donations have come from since Tim posted my campaign on your NSC forum.

Thanks to so many of you, I have received an overwhelming amount of donations which has brought my fundraising campaign to the halfway point already!

I’m so overwhelmed by the support that you all, as strangers, have given me…but that just shows the true BHAFC spirit, sticking together and helping others in need.

So all I can say is thank you. A million times thank you. There isn’t a word to express my gratitude. All I can ask is that you continue to work your magic, to keep sharing my post, passing on the word about my campaign, sending it to companies/charities/anyone else who may be able to contribute, donate what and when you can, continue in sending me the lovely, encouraging, motivating messages I’ve been receiving, so that eventually, Seagulls together, I will be representing Brighton in league matches.

In case you haven’t seen it, my fundraising page is at:
And for a more in depth overview of my ‘story’, you can visit my blog at:
www.sam-katie.blogspot.com.

Please, if anyone wants to get in touch, my number is XXX and my email address is XXX

Thank you all again, you’re a true example of real Brighton fans💙🤍💙🤍

Love, Katie xxx

P.S. when I reach my target and I have my chair, I will be dedicating it to NSC with a sticker on my football bumper, to give me the encouragement, motivation, and belief that I can achieve anything I want with the support of Brighton fans⚽

MOD EDIT: @7oaksgull I’ve edited out the phone number and email address. Could you please check with Katie whether she thinks it’s a great idea to have them posted on a widely-read forum? If she’s happy on reflection to have them included I will of course reinstate them. FWIW, my advice would be to not have them published.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Mission accomplished! Well done one and all for your generosity. NSC played its part. Isn't it a great place to ask for help. :love:

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Mission accomplished! Well done one and all for your generosity. NSC played its part. Isn't it a great place to ask for help. :love:
I was chatting with Katie last night and then with her mum this morning. NSC certainly payed its part. It's Katie's story and she will share more with us tomorrow

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I was chatting with Katie last night and then with her mum this morning. NSC certainly payed its part. It's Katie's story and she will share more with us tomorrow
I look forward to reading it. Katie is an inspiration and the epitome of ‘never give up.’

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Great news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here