NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apologies, late to the party. Done.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No, you're not, but it is what it is, the whole system sucks and is ridiculously unfair, as wrong as it is we need to help
Ridiculous the advertising on the electronic boards at any given match runs into to tens of thousands and they can’t bung the wheel chair team a few grand :shrug:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
@Jack Straw I have some crowdfunded experience days with Athletes which usually sell through Auction, have raised £613k in donations, could they be useful? Say people donate a suggested amount and I can then give them their place?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
@Jack Straw I have some crowdfunded experience days with Athletes which usually sell through Auction, have raised £613k in donations, could they be useful? Say people donate a suggested amount and I can then give them their place?
Sorry Billy, I'm afraid I've no idea about this. I'm nothing to do with the fund-raising, other than just doing my bit via NSC to try to help. You may wish to contact the organiser by clicking on the button further down the link? It would be great though if you could help in any way, I'm sure.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here