Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Watford...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Want Watford to win but if they do it sends out a statement. Therefore limp to victory after getting battered and both teams have men sent off and injuries

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
but we did mix the team up a bit and players who needed ops, went for them early, an example for sure, but not the best. (cardiff may do this as well!!)

Incorrect, Gus ludicrously played the entire first team & Lewis Dunk didn't feature in ANY tho he started in all the opening games of the following season just 3 months later

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on Watford....can't be doing with the racket Leicester are making.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How crappy and cheap are those plastic snappers? that the fans have been given to create an atmosphere.
Shame about all the empty seats

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'd normally be happy to see anything that makes Palace's life harder happen. However, with Leicester's goal difference being on a par with ours I don't want anything left to chance. They need beating.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Come on Leicester. Really can't stand the idea of getting beat by the Scum in the play offs, so i'd rather they didn't make the play offs. Just to be on the safe side.

Two nil to Leicester would be about right. We could then catch Watford if we win our last two, and finish 3rd to clinch that Sunday lunchtime home game slot... what an wonderful afternoon of boozy celebrations that will be (if we win that day!).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Watford v Brighton would be a superbly entertaining final that could go either way. Leicester are a mirror of the way their manager played.
Good Watford have scored.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Yeah get in Watford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here