Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On Tim

I'm up for one last rollercoaster, although the word is he's seeking advice from top ex players on how to prolong his career.

As a mark of respect though would all the ra ra anti-timmy brigade on here please just f*** off and let the man die in peace.

I watched Boris Becker cheerfully chatting with the Beeb folk about Wimbledon this am, and when it was mentioned about the British disappointment that Murray was out of it, he said "you still have hahahaHenman, haha".
Even he couldn't stifle a laugh.

Bollocks to Hen, even his missus looks like she's wondering why he's such a wuss. punish:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
:lol:

A temporary blip - he will thump Henman, as he deserves to. He is a class apart and a worthy winner. We may as well switch off now and start hoping for next year to be the year of the Tiger.
I wasn't thinking of the tennis. :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
effing Well Come On Tim

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I watched Boris Becker cheerfully chatting with the Beeb folk about Wimbledon this am, and when it was mentioned about the British disappointment that Murray was out of it, he said "you still have hahahaHenman, haha".
Even he couldn't stifle a laugh.

Bollocks to Hen, even his missus looks like she's wondering why he's such a wuss. punish:

Thats exactly the sort of drivel i'm talking about.This really is not the time:angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

henmanllodrajoy.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Come on Tim...!!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2-2 in sets, 1-1 in games, 30-30 on Timmy's serve in the 3rd game of the set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here