Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on PALACE! (and smash Bournemouth please)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A 5 point gap when there are only 27 left to play for is huge (not factoring in our superior goal difference). Painful as it is, a Palace win would be perfectly acceptable tonight.

Further to this, it’s not just a 5 point gap, but a 5 point gap over TWO teams. The odds of both of those overhauling us with the limited points on offer are favourable. This has been a huge day in our season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Further to this, it’s not just a 5 point gap, but a 5 point gap over TWO teams. The odds of both of those overhauling us with the limited points on offer are favourable. This has been a huge day in our season.
And West Ham still play Watford and Villa - so points have to be dropped by someone.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Further to even that, I’d argue that our superior GD is worth a point, effectively making the gap 6 points.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
SIMON HOOPER Is the video referee?? I’m amazed he didn’t give that as a red, isn’t he the bloke who refereed us against Bournemouth many moons ago and was a total disgrace, might have even been at Withdean.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

It is a huge result but please let's not go overboard.We need a few more favourable results every game. Come on Palllllll.........what am I doing?:rant:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
SIMON HOOPER Is the video referee?? I’m amazed he didn’t give that as a red, isn’t he the bloke who refereed us against Bournemouth many moons ago and was a total disgrace, might have even been at Withdean.

The notorious non-foul on Steve Fletcher 22 yards out? Cntish show pony ref points to the spot.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I think you mean "Hoops".

STH at Dean Court. Presumably brought in because he's local and the original Video Ref has a bit of a cough......

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The gap less a pocket nook and more a gaping chasm in Middle Earth (insert your own prog rock-approved metaphor here)

Yes, not wishing to hop aboard the gravy train, too early we blitzed May unbeaten and Gracious! If June hasn’t been launched in similar vein by our very own captain beyond - now for fox sake, let’s descend upon the midlands akin to a Tempest and literally end our fears like one live badger now free of the deathly cull.

No Rush, but I need the sweet Nektar again and again, nay not I left clutching at Strawbs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here